Double Date?

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

I lazily walked into the kitchen while stretching my arms in the air. A smile tugged at my lips when I saw Jennie standing there while busily cooking our breakfast. I walked towards her and placed my arms around her waist. She jumped a little at the sudden gesture but quickly recovered and leaned back into my embrace.

"Good morning." I whispered sweetly and buried my face into her shoulder breathing in her sweet flowery scent.

"Good morning. How's your sleep?" she replied and smiled brightly at me.

"It was good. I actually dreamed about you again last night." I said and nuzzle my face into the crook of her neck. She giggled and slapped my arm playfully.

"Stop. That tickles." she muttered and I just chuckled. She then continued to speak.

"What was your dream about?" she asked curiously and turned off the stove after checking the soup.

"It's a secret. I'll tell you what it was all about if you'd give me my morning kiss." I said sweetly and smirked at her. She just raised a brow and turned around to face me.

"What morning kiss? I don't know what you're talking about." she answered nonchalantly.

I pulled her by the waist and looked into her eyes affectionately.

"I shall steal it from you then." I said and lean my face into hers, ready to claim her lips but was abruptly stopped by her finger.

"Stop.You haven't even brushed your teeth yet." she said and looked up at me seriously.

"What? But I already brushed my teeth. Why? Does my breath stinks?" I asked curiously and tried to smell my own breath. Jennie just chuckled and shook her head.

"No. Like what I've said before, you always smell so nice so don't worry." she replied and I just nodded meekly. Then I look at her and smirks.

"You know what? Even if you won't brush your teeth for a month or even if you skip bath for a year, I would still kiss and hug you Jennie." I said truthfully while smiling at her. She just scrunched her nose.

"Eeww! That's gross!" she said and I just laughed at her reaction. Then I stole a quick peck on her lips.

"Gotcha." I grinned and she just bit her lip while blushing furiously.

"Have I ever told you before that your kisses were so addicting?" I asked and looks at her amusingly. She just narrowed her eyes at me and started to speak.

"No. But now that you've mentioned that, I'm actually curious about something." she said and wrap her arms around my neck. I smirked and raised a brow.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Did you just fall for me because of my looks?" she inquired and I just chuckled.

"No. It was because of your body." I joked and she just glared at me. I laughed lightly and she just pouted.

"I'm serious Lisa." she said and looks into my eyes intently. I smiled and shook my head.

"I didn't fall for you cause you're the most beautiful girl in the world Jennie." I answered and she just looks at me weirdly. I smirked.

"I fell in love with you because you made my world most beautiful." I continued and she just cringed.

"That's too sappy!" she said and I just laughed heartily. She laughed too and stared into my eyes deeply.

Then she leans in and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. I blushed at the sudden gesture and beamed at her.

"What was that for?" I asked curiously.

"Your morning kiss. Was that enough?" she replied while smiling and waited for my answer. Instead of replying to her, I lifted her chin and lean in for another kiss. This time, she didn't stop me and just let me kiss her. We kissed fervently and got lost into our own world again.

Jisoo and Rosé suddenly walked in and got startled at the sudden display. 

"Oh my god!" Rosé said and stumbled back while Jisoo immediately supported her and stopped her from falling.

Jennie and I immediately pull away from each other and catch our breaths. 

"It's too early in the morning for this guys. Get a room." Jisoo huffed and looks at us back and forth. Jennie just ignores her and pulls my hand. We walk towards the table and sit in front of the two.

"You're seriously going to give us a heart attack someday." Chaeyoung muttered and rubbed her temple.

Jisoo started serving our foods and settled on her seat. We started to eat in silence until Jisoo speaks.

"You guys need to learn how to control your hormones. Especially you Nallalisa." she said and I gasped.

"But I know how to control myself unnie." I argued and she just shook her head.

"I don't believe you. I know that if we didn't walk in on you then you're probably doing 'it' right now." Jisoo retorted. She clearly emphasized the word 'it' for us. I frowned.

Is she being serious? I know that I can control myself when it comes to Jennie. That's what I've been doing for the past five years. If I didn't know how to handle my feelings for her then I would've jumped on her during those times that my heart ache for her attention.

Jennie looks at her seriously and speaks.

"Stop overreacting Jisoo-unnie. Do you honestly think that we'll have here in the kitchen?"Jennie asked while raising a brow. Chaeyoung choked on her food while I felt my face heat up. Jisoo rubbed Chaeyoung's back and offered her a drink. She took it and thanked her. 

"Let's just stop talking about this things guys. It's actually making me uncomfortable to be honest." Chaeyoung confessed and we all just nodded at her. She's right. We can't involve the soft chipmunk in this conversation.

Jisoo decided to change the subject and speaks.

"Anyway, manager-unnie texted me that our rehearsal today got cancelled. The choreographer had other commitments that he needs to attend to so.. we don't have any schedule for the rest of the day." she explained and continued to eat her food.

"How about we all go to the mall today unnie? You said last night that you have important things to buy right?" Chaeyoung suggested and looked at Jisoo. Jisoo nodded at her enthusiastically.

"Right. I need to buy new clothes and food for dalgom." Jisoo replied.

"Oh! How about we go to an amusement park too? That would be fun!" I proposed enthusiastically while raising my hand.

"We can stroll the park too and have a picnic." Rosé said excitedly and Jisoo nodded while smiling. 

I saw Jennie frowned and turns to me.

"But you promised me that we'll go on a date today." she said cutely and pouted. I just smiled at her cuteness and started to speak.

"We can still go on a date even when they're with us Jennie." I said reassuringly but Jisoo and Chaeyoung just gasped.

"What? I don't want to become a third wheel Lisa." Jisoo said hastily and shook her head.

"And I don't want to become a fourth wheel either." Rosé added and I just smirked at them.

"Then let's just make it a double date." I grinned and they both looked at each other and blushed.

"That was a great idea. I'm sure it'll going to be fun." Jennie said and grinned.

"What? No! What are you saying guys? Are you insane? We're not coming with you!" Jisoo said firmly and Jennie just gave her a stern look.

"Stop being such a kill joy unnie." Jennie said and I nodded in agreement.

"She's right unnie. It'll be more fun if you're with us." I said sincerely and looks at her expectantly.

Jisoo was about to argue but stopped when Chaeyoung suddenly touched her arm.

"Let's just forget what Lisa said about the date and just come with them unnie. The truth is, I want four of us to hangout and have some fun together today." Chaeyoung said honestly and looks at her expectantly. Jisoo contemplated on what to do and averted her gaze. Then she sighed and nodded at her.

"Okay fine. We're coming with you." Jisoo muttered and I celebrated. She really can't say no to Chaeng! She's so whipped! 

"Yey! This is going to be fun!" I said happily and Jisoo speaks again.

"But just to be clear, we are not going on a date, okay?" Jisoo stated and we all just nodded at her.

"Right. Definitely not a date." Chaeyoung agreed and spare a glance at Jisoo. Jisoo looked at her too and they quickly averted their gaze somewhere else. Oh my god! They're so cute! 

"It's settled then." Jennie muttered and we both just smiled at the two.

 

We went to the mall and buy some clothes. Jennie and Rosé were both wearing a mask while Jisoo and I were wearing glasses as a disguise. Manager-oppa and manager-unnie were following us wherever we go. Some fans recognized Jisoo and I so we immediately hide and got seperated from Jennie and Rosé. Manager-unnie stayed with us and contacted manager-oppa. He said that they've stopped at a cafe so we immediately went towards the place. Jisoo passed by a shop so we bought wigs and fur coats. We quickly changed into it and head towards Jennie and Chaeyoung's location.

 

"We're here guys. Did you wait too long?" I grinned when Jisoo and I reached their table. They just raised a brow at us.

"Why are you wearing a wig?" Jennie asked while looking at us curiously.

"And why are you wearing thick coats? It's not winter anymore." Chaeyoung inquired confusedly.

"Some people recognized us because of Lisa's bangs so we just decided to hide it using the wig." Jisoo explained. I actually bought an afro wig while Jisoo bought a white wig and fake beard.

"But it's not my fault unnie! They recognized us because of your height. It was not because of me." I argued.

"What? No way! One look at those bangs and people will immediately know who you are Lisa. Believe me, that bangs of yours is truly an attention catcher." Jisoo retorted and I just pouted. Then I started to speak again.

"Well, at least our disguise worked because people didn't recognize us anymore. I even heard some kids calling me Bruno Mars while they called Jisoo-unnie Santa Clause. It was hilarious." I said and Jisoo and I both burst out laughing.

"One of them actually asked me to give her a candy." Jisoo said amusingly.

We decided to sit on the chair in front of Rosé and Jennie.

"Hohoho~" Jisoo said while rubbing her beard. I saw some people sparing weird glances at our table.

"So you're saying that you bought all of that to avoid calling people's attention?" Chaeyoung asked while raising a brow.

"Yes. That's our genius plan." Jisoo admitted smugly and smirked.

"Are you kidding me? You called that a genius plan when you gain even more attention from people than before? Honestly, the two of you looked really weird." Jennie remarked.

"And you looked suspicious as well." Rosé added. Jisoo and I just frowned at them and started eating our food.

"Let's go to noraebang after this." Rosé suggested and we all looked at each other before agreeing to her suggestion.

"That's a good idea. I missed singing so much!" Jisoo said excitedly.

The waiter approached us and trying his best to suppress his laugh.

"Excuse me, are you guys some kind of spies or something?" He asked Jisoo and I curiously and Jisoo replied.

"Yes. We're private investigators and we're on a mission right now. So please keep this a secret." she answered seriously then gestured a "be quiet" sign into the guy. He nodded vigorously and gave us thumbs up.

We all burst out laughing when he left our table.

 

After eating our lunch, we decided to go to a noraebang(karaoke) here in Hongdae. We walked inside the place and pay for one of the rooms. Then, we stepped inside the room and admired how cute the place was. There's a huge screen at the center and leather couches along with disco lights and different kinds of costumes at the side. Jisoo immediately grab the mic and picked a song from the song list. She picked the nursery song "twinkle twinkle little star" and we all cheered for her using our tambourines. Our managers cheered for her too while laughing at Jisoo's antics.

"Thank you. Thank you." she bowed after finishing the song and waved her hand at us like a beauty queen. We just watched her amusingly when she started to speak.

"Okay guys, let's split into two teams and have a sing off. Then let's have a bet." Jisoo suggested and the three of us looked at each other.

"What are we betting on?" Rosé inquired curiously.

"The winning team can wish anything from the losing team." Jisoo answered and we all nodded in agreement.

"Then how are we going to choose our partners?" Jennie questioned and I interfered.

"We should be on the same team since you're my girl---" Chaeyoung covered my mouth and looked at our managers who are busy scanning through the song list. I forgot that they're with us. They can't know about our relationship so I immediately keep my mouth shut. 

Jisoo walked towards me and clings into my arm.

"You're my partner." she muttered and I gasped. Oh no no. We always lose when we were together so I can't agree into this.

"But--" I was about to say something when Jisoo pulled me to the side. Then she whispered.

"If you pair up with Jennie then you can't ask something from her. She should be on the opposite team so that if we win, you can ask her to do anything for you." Jisoo noted and smiled at me. She's right. I can ask a kiss from Jennie whenever I want to if w

Please log in to read the full chapter