Feelings

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

I gulped nervously and watched as Jennie clenched her fists and gave Dony a deathly glare.

"Let go of her!" She yelled at him and stride towards us. She yanked my arm away from him and pulls me behind her. Dony just smirks amusingly while staring at her.

"You're here. What a great timing." He chuckles.

"What do you think you're doing? You think this is funny?" Jennie was fuming. Her face is red and her body was shaking from anger. But she still was trying to contain herself.

"We were just practicing our dance." Dony replied calmly. 

"Stop lying because I saw what you did jerk!" Jennie fired back.

"Woah. Relax princess. You're overreacting." Dony retorted and tried to touch Jennie's arm but she just slapped his hand away and pushed him. 

"Who gives you the right to touch her? Do you think that it was okay to take advantage of her because you're her dance partner? Do you want me to tell this to our manager and get you kicked out?!" Jennie questioned threateningly. I touched her hand to calm her down.

"Jennie.." I whispered.

"Why are you acting so mad about it? I mean no harm. Wait, don't tell me you're being like this cause you're jealous? Is that the reason?" Dony looks at her suspiciously and my heart beats fast at what he said.

Did he know about our relationship?

"Do you really--- I interrupted Jennie before she says something that she might regret.

"Hey, let's just take a break and eat lunch. Come on." I said hastily and pulls her hand before she can even protest. I lead her outside and take her into an empty room where people won't see or hear us.

As soon as I closed the door, Jennie started lashing out at me.

"I wasn't done talking to him. I was gonna make him apologize for what he's done to you. Why do we have to leave just like that?!" Jennie asked in annoyance.

"I'm sorry but I felt like he was starting to suspect about us and I just don't want you to fight with him and spill everything out of anger." I explained and Jennie just huffed at that.

"You don't want me to fight with him when he tried to harrass you? I was trying so hard not to slap his face even though he's a friend of mine. I want him to apologize to you. I want him to regret what he has done. And you know how much I hate seeing you with someone else!" Jennie said in frustration. She still looks mad and upset about what happened. 

"I'm sorry Jennie.. I didn't know that he was drunk. I never should've talked to him and just practice by myself." I take her hand and squeezes it to calm her but she just shakes her head.

"I hate feeling this way.." She murmurs but enough for me to hear. I wrap my arms around her in a sweet embrace and her hair.

"It's okay to feel jealous sometimes Jennie." I murmured back. Jennie pulls away and looks up at me.

"It's not just jealousy Lisa. Ever since that day that I asked for some space, I've come to realize that I was being selfish all this time.." Jennie trailed off. I shook my head in disagreement but Jennie pressed a finger on my lips to silence me.

"I was so selfish that I want you all to myself. I felt very possessive when it comes to you to the point that sometimes I wished that you would choose only me. That you would never hangout with Bambam and the others again. I don't want to share you with someone else. And I sometimes hate the fact that you're so kind to everyone that you're clueless when they take advantage of you. Look what happened with Dony.."  Jennie confessed.

"I never thought that I could love someone this much. Too much that it hurts sometimes. And the feeling terrifies me. I know that you're right when you said that I always feel insecure and controlling. I just don't want to admit it to myself. And I can't help but feel this way cause I believe that it's not hard to love you Lisa. You can easily make them fall for you even without doing anything." Jennie continued. I feel my heart thump loudly against my chest at the revelation. I'm really overwhelmed with what I just heard from her.

"I didn't know that you feel this way Jennie.. Thank you for telling me all of this. I want to learn more from you. Don't hesitate to tell me everything." I cupped her face and her cheek with my thumb.

"I'm still trying to work on with these problems. I was trying so hard to keep my cool this past few days. Some things keep me distracted but know that I only look at you Lisa. And I won't have any intention of letting you go. Ever. You'll be stuck with me forever whether you like it or not." Jennie stated and I just grinned at that. I pull her again for another hug and kisses her forehead.

"God. I feel like my heart was going to explode Jennie.." I felt my face heat up from embarrassment. Jennie smiled and I heard her sighed deeply.

"There's something more that I needed to tell you Lisa.." Jennie says seriously and meets my gaze.

"What is it?" I asked confusedly. Jennie bites her lip and speaks.

"I have met a new friend recently. We started hanging out this past few months. I have mentioned to you that day when Irene introduced me to some people right? Do you remember?" Jennie started. I nodded my head and waited for her to continue.

"We happen to bump into them that time. And because of that, that person and I have started to get along and bond with each other. I have a lot of guy friends so I felt comfortable talking to them. It was nice to slowly get to know them though we're not from the same agency." Jennie continued. I don't really have an idea what she was trying to tell me so I stay silent and wait for her to get to the point.

"But the problem with having a guy friend was that when their feelings for you have changed, you'll suddenly lose the friendship that the two of you once built. It will be awkward and complicated." Jennie shakes her head in disappointment while I just rubbed her shoulder comfortingly.

"Look at Dony. We used to be so close. He was a good friend of mine. But our relationship has changed when one day he suddenly confessed that he likes me. I felt shocked and confused that time cause I only see him as a friend. Nothing more. And I was already deep in love with a cute dork with bangs." Jennie shared while I just smirked proudly at that.

"What happened then? Did you let him court you?" I asked curiously.

I realized that the girl that Dony was talking about is Jennie. He still have feelings for her till now. I remembered that he said that he'll do everything to pursue her. And he thought that Jennie like him back. I feel a bit pity towards him.

"Dony and his brother both wanted to court me but I rejected them and said that I was already in love with someone else. I told them that I don't want to ruin what we have and just stay as friends. Because of that, I started talking to them less and Dony and I haven't spoken to each other for months now. I felt sad at first but I realized that I couldn't do anything about it and just accept the fact that things are not the same as before." I nodded my head in understanding and looks at Jennie. She really treasure her friends and the people around her a lot. I can see that she's sad that she had to part ways with them.

"And like I mentioned earlier, this new friend of mine did the same thing. I really consider him as a friend and thought that he's a good company but when we talked to each other last night, he admitted that he feels connected to me and asked me out on a date." 

"So you were with him last night? Wait, did he do something weird to you Jennie? Who is this guy anyway?" I inquired curiously. I suddenly felt worried about what happened last night since I remember that Jennie came home late. Did she enjoy his company and felt attractive to him somehow? How did she react to his confession? Is he an idol too?

Jennie sighed deeply and meets my gaze.

"It was Jongin oppa." Jennie finally admitted and I gasped in surprise and covers my mouth with one hand.

"Jongin.. As in Kai from Exo?" I raised a brow and Jennie just nodded her head to confirm it.

I can't believe this. Kai is one of the most popular member of Exo. Everyone loves him cause he's very charistmatic and attractive. So he's been friends with Jennie since August and they've been hanging out together but I just heard about this now? I'm surprised that the paparazzis haven't caught them yet. How could they even hang out when the whole country knows them? They're both very popular after all. Rumors will easily spread about them if they make a wrong move.

"I told him that we're not aloud to go out on dates and that sajangnim will kill me but he's very persistent. I'm afraid that what happened with my relationship with Dony, will happen to us too. It's sad because I already consider Kai as a friend. I think he's a great person. And the truth is, he sometimes reminds me of you." Jennie stated. I can't help but feel more curious about her relationship with him. Did she give him her phone number? Are they texting each other sometimes? How close exactly are they to make her feel this way?

Jennie noticed that I'm in deep thought so she touches my hand and holds it.

"What's wrong? What are you thinking? Please tell me what's running inside your head right now Lisa." Jennie asked in concern. I meet her gaze and search her eyes for answers.

"Are you really just friends? Tell me honestly, did you somehow feel attracted to him? Are you guys texting each other sometimes? You can tell me everything now Jennie. I'm willing to listen and to understand. I just want you to be honest with me." I said seriously. Jennie scrunched her brows in confusion.

"What are you talking about? I just told you that I consider him as a friend. Do you think that I would lie to you about this? I was trying to tell you everything Lisa. I know that I should've shared this to you a long time ago but I didn't expect him to fall for me. Why do I feel like you don't believe me? Did you honestly think that I like him too and was just trying to hide it from you? After confessing all my feelings for you earlier, you're still doubting me? Why Lisa? Is that really hard to trust me? Why do you think so lowly of me?" Jennie's voice croaked. She looks very sad and I think she was about to cry. She turn her back at me to hide her face and wraps her arms around herself like a sad kitten. I mentally slap myself for making her feel that way again. 

I approaches her and hugs her from behind in a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry.. I don't know what has gotten into me. You're right. I should trust you. I'm so stupid. Why are we always like this? It was so easy for us to get jealous when the other is with someone else. Are we really that possessive towards each other? We really should try to work on our issues and save our relationship before it's too late." I rested my chin on her shoulder and close my eyes. Jennie just heave a deep breath as a response.

"But how can we do that Jennie? Kai and other attractive guys and idols like him will try to steal you away from me and I'm not confident enough if I can keep you. I am nothing compared---" Jennie suddenly turns around and kiss me. I was surprised that I just stare at her with wide eyes. She pulls away before I could even reciprocate the kiss.

"Stop. I'll just do this and shut you up everytime you say nonsense. Do you understand?" Jennie said seriously while I just nodded my head meekly. Wow. She's so cool. She went from cutie to hottie in just a minute. I'm still amazed how she can do that. Her duality is no joke.

I flashed a sweet smile at her.

"Thank you for doing that Jennie. I really needed that." Jennie raised a brow at that and smiled.

"You really needed a kiss?" She asked amusingly. I nodded as an answer.

"I really needed you in my life Jennie. Stay with me forever." I said before circling my arm around waist and pulling her for another kiss.

We kissed each other passionately and held our silent promise to to trust each other no matter what happens. I don't care anymore if everyone wants to date her or get in between us because I know that in the end, Jennie will always be mine. And I will always be hers.

 

 

Jisoo, Rosé and Soojoo have decided to grab lunch at a nearby restaurant. Jisoo's sister Jihyoon stay at the hospital to look after Dalgom. The surgery was successful and Jisoo finally felt relieve that her dog was okay. She actually just wants to stay beside his side but Rosé and Soojoo force her to eat lunch cause she already skipped breakfast this morning.

"I'm really glad that Dalgom's fine now. I can finally sleep in peace." Jisoo said cheerfully and Rosé and Soojoo just gave her a smile.

"When he fully recovers, promise to pay us a visit. I'm sure that my dog misses playing with Dalgom." Soojoo suggested. Jisoo nodded enthusiastically while chewing the gimbap in . She gave Soojoo a thumbs up and Soojoo just laughs in her antics.

"Eat slowly. Look, you're making a mess." Soojoo said amusingly and wipes Jisoo's mouth with a napkin. Rosé was just watching the two in silence. She really wanted to talk to Jisoo alone and make up with her but she realized that she has to wait for now.

Jisoo finally swallowed the food and speaks.

"I promise we will visit you. Then let's go back to that cool dog spa with Jendeuk and Kuma. It's really fun there." Jisoo said excitedly. Soojoo smiled at her.

"Let's do that. Just text me when and I promise to clear my schedule." Soojoo agreed. Rosé finally joins in the conversation and speaks.

"You're a model right? Jisoo always mentioned your squad and I guess that she wasn't joking when she said that all of her squad are very beautiful. You honestly look like a celebrity." Rosé praised and Soojoo blushed at the compliment.

"Thank you. You have a very good eyesight Rosé." Soojoo joked and Rosé laughs lightly.

Jisoo chimed in.

"Joo is beautiful

Please log in to read the full chapter