Pick-up line

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jisoo, Rosé and I are currently watching one of my favorite disney movie Frozen. We don't have any schedule for today so we're just spending our time watching movies trying to ease our boredom. Jennie is on her room probably sleeping or maybe watching netflix. We didn't even bother asking her to come and join us because she's been feeling grumpy since this morning so we just give her space and let her just do her business. We know better not to mess with her when she's being like this because she's really scary especially when she's angry. She may be having her time of the month and we don't want to upset her in any way. I actually make sure to distant myself to her during these times because I don't want to be on the receiving end of her wrath. I was busily eating my fries when Jisoo suddenly speaks.

"Hey Nallalisa, next time we go to jjimjilbang I'll make sure to tie you up so you won't be able to escape us like what you did yesterday." I sighed.

"You were never going to let this topic go, weren't you?" I grumbled. She's been talking about it even when we were on the ski resort and kept on scolding me from bailing on them. I didn't come back like I promised and just go with manager-unnie and the other staff instead. And trust me, it was so awkward and embarrassing at the same time. I was covering myself the whole time and washed myself as quickly as possible. I didn't even bother talking to the other staff and just do my own business. I even saw some girls checking me out and got flustered and anxious. Manager-unnie even offered to wash my back but I said no. I tried my best to calm myself and just tried to imagine that the people around me were just babies, angels or something. Of course it didn't work so I hurriedly went out of there after finishing taking a bath. To say that the experience was terrifying was an understatement. I almost had a heart attack looking at the other girls there. But all in all, I think it was completely memorable and a bit fun. But I know I surely would never go back in there again. One time is enough. At least I'd be able to experience going there, right?

"Do you know how long we waited for you there? We really thought you already went home and left us. Why didn't you even come back in the first place? You promised us that you'd follow us inside but you never did." Jisoo says in annoyance.

"Hey, I already explained myself yesterday. Like I said, manager-unnie drag me there with them before I could even say no. It's not my fault." I lied. Sorry for putting the blame on you manager-unnie.

"But you could've done something to escape from them. I told you to go with us no matter what." Jisoo says feeling upset.

"Why are you getting so worked up about this so much? Don't tell me you're upset because you didn't get to wash Chaeyoung's back yesterday?" Jisoo blushed and Chaeyoung choked on her fries. She coughed and sipped on the juice that she was holding while Jisoo rubs her back asking her if she was okay. She nodded and Jisoo glared at me.

"What are you saying? Why would I be upset just because of that? That's absurd." I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Come on, just admit it. You know that if I showed up there then Jennie wouldn't offer to wash Chaeyoung's back because she has me. And you'll have Chaeyoung all to yourself." I said.

"What? What are you saying? That's not true!" Jisoo snarled. 

"Just be happy that you even got to see her . You don't have to be upset that you didn't get a chance to touch her smooth back." I teased. They both blushed and I laughed. They're so cute! I think I'm the number one fan of Chaesoo. Yes. I'm the captain of that ship. Jisoo smacked my head hard.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I cried.

"That's for saying ridiculous things you ert! This is not even about me! It's about you who ditched us in the first place." she snapped.

"But I'm just joking! You don't have to hit me!" I retorted.

"I think you deserved it Lisa." Chaeyoung muttered.

I was about to argue again but I got distracted because Jennie suddenly walk towards us holding her dog, Kuma. She looks so gorgeous with her messy hair. She's still wearing her black pj's and I swear she looks so y. She plopped down on the couch after releasing Kuma who immediately runs around the house. She frowns when she looks at the television.

"Frozen again? Aren't you tired of watching this movie? I know it's cute but we've watched it for who knows how many times now and I'm honestly tired of it. It's annoying." she ranted and the three of us just look at each other not knowing what to say. We know Jennie's in a bad mood and we don't want to mess with her.

"It's Lisa's fault. We told her to pick something else but she insisted on watching this movie again." Jisoo says while pointing at me and I just gasped.

"Yeah. Jisoo-unnie and I were not even watching anyway cause we're busy with our phones. It's just her who's enjoying it." Rosé added.

"What? You were belting out like Idina Menzel a while ago and you're saying that I'm the only one who's watching? Stop lying!" I said defending myself.

"Hey! Don't call her a liar Lisa! We're really not watching and using our phones the whole time." Jisoo intervene.

"But I didn't call her a liar. I just said she should stop lying cause Jennie might believe her."

"It's still the same! Look, we're still holding our phones right here so we're telling the truth." Jisoo says showing her hand.

"Of course. Cause you were secretly texting each other. You know, you don't need to do that because you are just literally sitting next to each other." I said and roll my eyes a her. 

"What? Who says we're texting each other? We're not doing that." Jisoo asks in shock.

"That's right. I'm not texting her. I'm actually texting someone else!" Chaeyoung says and Jisoo turns to her.

"What?! Who are you texting to?" she panickly asks and Chaeyoung just gives her a look that says "I'm just convincing her unnie you don't have to worry. I love you." Seriously, they're so obvious.

They have this staring contest for a while and I just chuckled. Jennie, who's obviously been observing us this whole time speaks.

"Okay. I think that's enough. Let's just change the movie." she suggested.

"Okay." Chaeyoung says.

"Yeah. I agree." Jisoo muttered.

"But--" I was about to protest but Jennie just glared at me so I immediately keep my mouth shut. 

"Okay. If that's what you want." I said defeatedly and Jennie just smiled.

"Good. No more arguments then." she says and picks another movie from the rack. We waited for her to finish setting up anticipating on what she picked for us. She went back to her seat beside Rosé and the movie started playing. She chose Transformers. I'm really not a fan of that movie so I just groaned earning a sharp gaze from her. I immediately looked away and face Jisoo instead. She's typing on her phone again.

"Jisoo-yah." I called her.

"What?" she replied with annoyance.

"Are you excited on my plans for us tomorrow?" I asks expectantly.

"What? What plans?" she asked tearing her gaze away from her phone.

"My plans for us on Valentine's day. I already told you about it the other day, right?"

"Oooh. That. I'm sorry but I actually forget about it. I don't even know if I could come." Jisoo says seriously.

"What?!" I asked in disbelief. Jennie looks at me, annoyed.

"If you don't want to watch the movie Lisa then you're free to go upsta

Please log in to read the full chapter