It's You

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jisoo and I have decided to eat lunch at Dosan Bunsik restaurant after long hours of dance rehearsals. We are practicing real hard cause we are going to perform at an award show a few days from now. We wanted to give the audience a great show and make our blinks happy since we haven't seen them after our last concert. Jisoo plopped down on the couch and I took the seat across from her. I take out my camera and snap pictures of Jisoo and the food that we ordered.

Jennie is still at the studio to continue practicing while Rosé meets up with her sister Alice because they agreed to eat dinner together. Jisoo and I started eating in silence and enjoy the food in front of us. Both of us were really hungry and exhausted after all the dances that we performed earlier. 

I spare a glance at Jisoo and watched her eat her food. She looks like she haven't eaten for months cause she was stuffing the food inside continously. I guess she was really famished. 

"Jisoo-yah. Slow down.." I said in concern and she just looks up to meet my gaze. She gives me a small smirk before taking a sip on her juice. I continue watching her every move while eating in silence. She wipes with a napkin and starts eating again. 

"Have I ever told you before that you have a very beautiful lips?" I asked while staring at . Jisoo was taken aback at my sudden statement and I noticed that her cheeks turn red. She gives me a strange look and shakes her head as an answer. 

"It's the truth though. I just notice it when I watched that Kiss Me commercial that you had with Chaeng. Your lips looks so soft and your smile is great too. I like it." I confessed and gives her a warm smile. Jisoo gives me a strange look after hearing that. 

"What are you talking about? Chaeyoung and I were modelling for the eyeliner and mascara. Why are you looking at my lips?" Jisoo asked in confusion. 

"Really? Wow. I didn't notice that." I feighned shock. Jisoo shakes her head and muttered something under her breath. I chuckled and speaks. 

"I was just kidding. Of course I know that you two were endorsing the eyeliner and mascara unnie. So please don't sulk like that." I remarked. 

"Yeah whatever. I'm not sulking though so shut it Nallalisa." Jisoo sighed. 

We continue eating our food in silence after that and focus on our food. The comfortable minutes of silence  was cut short when Jisoo speaks. 

"You should've forced Jendeuk to come with us. I'm sure she feels exhausted and hungry too." Jisoo says seriously while looking at me. 

"But she told me that she already eaten earlier with CRAZY unnies. Are you worried for her Chichu? You're so sweet.." I said in cute voice and lean in to pinch her cheek but she just looks at me a bit annoyed and avoided my touch.

"Stop with that Nallalisa. Why did you even seat there if you want to keep on touching me? You should've sit here beside me instead." Jisoo says while shaking her head. She has a point. 

"Good idea! Then I'll sit there with you!" I stood up from my sit and sits beside her. Jisoo just ignored me and continues eating her food.

"Jisoo-yah. You're acting a bit strange today you know? Did you have a diarrhea or something?" I asked in concern and Jisoo almost choked on her food because of that. I laugh at her reaction and gives her a glass of water. She waves her hand to refuse it and said that she was okay. 

"You're the one who's acting extra weird Lalisa. Will you please stop staring at my lips?!" She retorted when she looks at me and caught me staring at her lips again. I smirked and gives her a wink. 

"Sorry Chichu. I just can't help it. But seriously your lips---she cuts me off by feeding me a spoonful of kimchi fried rice. I just gave her a thumbs up and slowly chews the food. 

"Enough talking about my lips. I want to talk about some serious matter. The truth is.. I've noticed something this past few days.." Jisoo muttered seriously and puts her fork down. I give her a curious look and waits for her to continue. 

"It's about Jendeukie.. I think something's bothering her. She's been staying up all night this past few days just to practice at the studio. She's trying so hard and pushing herself too much. I'm worried that she might be overworking herself. I talked to her about it but she said that she was fine. But she was obviously lying cause I can feel it. I know she's hiding something to us." Jisoo says seriously and look straight into my eyes. 

"Is that so? I didn't notice those things. She's acting like the usual when she's with me. And she's spending time with Chaeng a lot lately. They were even jamming to The Weekend the other night inside her room." I replied calmly.

"Pasta reassured me that everything's alright too when I asked her about it but I still feel unease. Are you sure you really didn't notice anything odd?" Jisoo asked a bit worried. I pondered over it for a moment and looks at her.

"The only thing that I've noticed was that she'd become more clingy when we were together these days. Like for example, this morning, when I brought her the sandwiches that I made for her, she asked me to stay with her side so that's exactly what I did." I said smiling. 

"And then?" Jisoo asks expectantly. 

"And then what?" I asked confusedly. 

"You said that she becomes more clingy right? What happened when you agreed to stay with her?" Jisoo curiously asked. 

"Do you really wanna know?" I gave her a sly grin. Jisoo's eyes widen at my response and covers in shock. 

"Wait. Don't tell me that you actually did 'it' in the dancing room? Omo!" Jisoo's face flushed and she slaps my arm lightly. 

"Woah! What was that for Jisoo?!" I asked while rubbing my arm that she hits.

"You guys are unbelievable. How will I be able to practice now knowing that you did some wild things inside that room?" Jisoo facepalms. I laughed heartily because of what she said and throws my head back. 

"Oh my God Jisoo! Your mind amazed me sometimes!" I remarked and continues laughing. Jisoo raised a brow at that and takes a bite on her Katsu sandwich before narrowing her eyes at me. 

l finally calmed down after the good laugh and speaks. 

"Look, it's not what you think okay? We didn't do something like that so don't worry." I reassured her and pats her shoulder. 

"When she asked me to stay, this is what happened.." I began as Jisoo looks up at me with interest. 

 

*Flashback*

"Are you sure you want me to stay? I don't want to get in a way while you were practicing your solo. You need to focus and I know I'm a big distraction." I give her a smug look and Jennie just smile at that. I smile back and walk towards her seat to give her the bag of sandwiches. 

​​​​​​"Thank you for this. You're the best." Jennie gratefully says after examining what's inside the bag. She offers her hand and I take it. She motioned for me to sit beside her and I complied. She scoots closer to my side and rests her head on my shoulder. She clings to my arm and closes her eyes. I give her a small smile and her hair with my fingers. I gently run my fingers through her hair and I heard Jennie heaves out a deep sigh at the action. 

A moment of silence passed by between us. I think Jennie only slept for like a few hours last night cause she left the dorm early today. She's been doing this lately and I think it has something to do with those videos about her that got viral this past two weeks. She already made it clear to me that she wasn't affected by those but the way she was acting these days were making me doubt her words. Maybe she just doesn't want us to worry. 

Jennie pulls away from me causing me to wake up from my trance. I turned to her and saw her looking at me expectantly. 

"Would you like to dance with me? I want to practice with you." She gives me a small smile before tugging my arm. We stand up but before she can take a step, I stopped her. 

"What about the food?" I asked and spare a glance at the sandwiches that I've made for her. 

"I promise I'll eat them later okay?" Jennie replied and smiled sweetly. We walk towards the center of the room and face the mirror in front of us. Jennie played Ddu du Ddu du first and we start dancing to the song. After that, she played Forever Young. We were both panting after dancing twice to each song. 

I was about to sit back down to my previous seat when Jennie says that she wants to practice more. She played her song Solo and said that she wanted me to observe the dance and tell her if I notice some mistakes. (A/N: I know we're all obsessed with mentor Lisa :D) 

"But I'm not sure if I can help you Jennie. I don't know---Jennie cuts me off by pressing a finger on my lips.

​​​​​​"You've seen the steps before and I know that you memorized them that day when you first watched me perform. Just please tell me what you think Lisa. I need to know your opinion about my dance." Jennie says pleadingly and holds my hand. I contemplated on what to do and meets her eyes. 

​​​​​​"Is it okay? I mean, Jennie you're great and I'm really not---Jennie suddenly hugs me and buried her face on my chest. 

"You're the best dancer Lisa. You will always be. Don't ever forget that." Jennie muttered. I sighed defeatedly and her head. 

"Okay." Jennie looks up at me and smile. 

"What did you say?" She raised a brow and I know she just wants me to repeat what I've said. I smile a little and nodded. 

"I said okay. Let's do it. But don't expect me to go easy on you alright?" I said seriously. Jennie smile and hugs me again. 

"That's okay. Thank you baby." 

I pull away from the hug and sits on the floor, facing her. I leaned my back on the glass mirror and keep an eye on Jennie's movements. 

She started dancing to the song and I can't help but notice the passion in her eyes while performing. One of the things that I like about Jennie is her confidence. You can see that she knows what she's doing. Her aura and attitude while dancing was very amusing to watch. Her body movements looks very elegant and graceful. Her face expressions are great too. She looks so cute and y at the same time. A smile tugged at my lips when she started singing to the song while dancing. 

Used to being your girl
Now I'm used to being the G.O.A.T 
You're sittin on your feelings  
I'm sittin on my throne 

"Woooh! Daebak! " I cheered for her and Jennie got startled at that and stops dancing. I gave her a confused look while she just walk towards the music player and turns the music off. She turns to me and crosses her arms over her chest, looking so displeased by my action. 

"What's wrong?" I asked with my brows creased in confusion. 

"I told you to carefully watched the dance. You got distracted." Jennie pointed out. 

"I was watching you okay. And you were great." I replied calmly. 

"No you're not. You weren't paying attention to my movements. You were just gawking and fangirling over me." Jennie said and shakes her head. 

"And that's a bad thing? I don't know why are you getting so worked up by that.. Wait, are you hungry baby?" I give her a teasing smile and Jennie just scoffs at that and walk over towards my direction. She towered over me and rests her hands on her hips. I gulped when I saw her piercing glare. She looks so serious and it's scary. 

​​​​​​"You're not taking this seriously. You said that you'd help me." She bites her lip to control her temper and she looks really annoyed at me right now. I laugh a little because she was too serious. She really needs to take a breather and chill. 

"And now you think this is funny. Wow. I can't believe this." Jennie throw her hands in the air and turns to walk away from me but I take her hand and pulls her body towards me by circling my arm around her small waist. She was taken aback at the action and we both landed on the floor, with her sitting on my lap. 

"Ouch! You're heavy!" I complained after realizing what I just did. Jennie huffs and tries to pull away from my grip but I tightened my hold around her body and hugs her more tightly. 

"Let go. You said I'm fat." Jennie muttered and holds my arms around her stomach. She tries to detach them from her body but I refuse to let her go. 

"I said you're heavy not fat." I chuckled and rested my chin on her shoulder. 

"It's the same! Now let me go!" She struggled but I just laugh and kiss her cheek. She immediately blushed at the action and calms down a little.

"Aww~ My Nini is so cute.." I said in aegyo voice and laughs.

I hear Jennie heaved out a deep sigh in defeat. She bowed her head a little and looks down. I look at her face and notice that she was in deep thought. She was looking at her hands but I know that her mind was flying off to somewhere else. 

I unwrap my arms around her, breaking her from her reverie. I completely pull away from her body and Jennie turns to look at me with a questioning look on her face. She gets off my lap and just sits on the floor while facing me. 

"I was being honest when I said that you did a great job Jennie. I don't know why you were so worried about it but I just want you to know that all your hard work this past eight years has paid off. I don't know if I said this to you before but I want to let you know that I'm really proud of you Jennie. Thank you for being my inspiration since then." I sincerely said and holds Jennie's hand. Jennie sighs after hearing that and look straight into my eyes. She squeezed my hand and smile a little. I tugged her hand and encircle her into an embrace. 

​​​​​​"You're amazing Jennie. Always remember that." I murmured and rubs her back soothingly. Jennie rested her head on my shoulder and hugs me back. She wraps her arms around me and closed her eyes. We stayed like that for a minute and when I was about to pull away, Jennie refused to let me go and clutched my shirt. 

"Hold me like this for a little bit Lili.." Jennie softly says, her voice barely audible. I nodded my head in agreement and hugs her tightly. 

​​​​​​I could stay like this forever. I always thought that being this close to Jennie was such an honor. I know that I'm lucky to share little moments like this with her. I will always feel grateful that she chose to entrust her heart to me out of all people. I just feel really blessed whenever I think about it. 

I can hear the pounding of my heart through my chest. Jennie is the only person who can make me feel this way. I'm convinced that my feelings for her will always stay the same. Life without her can never be complete. I just love her so much from the bottom of my heart.

"Lisa.." Jennie murmured and looks up at me. I pull back from the hug and meets her gaze. 

"Thank you for what you do and have done for me. It is very comforting to know that you will always be by my side and believe in me no matter what. I've always been thankful that I met someone like you. I love you Lisa." Jennie sincerely said and give me a beaming smile. My heartbeat quicken because of her words and a smile tugged at my lips. She took the words out of my mouth. I was about to say how much she means to me and confess all the feelings that I am feeling when I'm with her. But I guess she knows that already. 

"I love you more Jennie." I replied and Jennie pulls me again for another hug. We could do this all day and I'd be fine. This is heaven. 

 

After another minute of hugging each other, we resumed the dance. Jennie starts dancing to her song while I watch her every move. 

I can't help but smile at the first part of the song where Jennie do cute poses. She looks so adorable. She continue dancing to the song and I think she already perfected every steps. She really dance like a pro. 

"Wait. Jennie stop." I said and stood up from my seat to approach her. The song was almost done but I notice something so I decided to interrupt her dancing. 

"What? Did I do something wrong?" She curiously turns to me and wipes the beads of sweat on her forehead using the back of her hand. 

"That last part where you have to shake your booty like this.." I started and dance the part while Jennie was just carefully watching me. She was panting and looks tired.

"I think you should do it with more power. Like, I think you should be more aggressive. You know what I'm saying?" I explained and re-do that part. Jennie nodded in understanding and I saw her smile. 

"What? Why are you smiling?" I asked in confusion. 

"It's nothing. Okay. I'll do it again." She says and was about to dance again but I stopped her. 

"Wait. Are you making fun of me? If you don't want to take my advice seriously then why--- She cuts me off by holding my arm to calm me down.

"No it's not like that okay? Don't be mad baby.." She my arm and bites her lip to prevent herself from smiling again. I narrowed my eyes at her and pointed at her face. 

"You're seriously making fun of me! You're trying your best not to laugh!" I said in disbelief and Jennie can't help but giggle at that. What is wrong with her? I'm trying my best here and she'll just laugh at me? 

Jennie wraps her arms around me and speaks. 

​​​​​​"I'm not making fun of you I swear! I just think it's cute that you used this chance to make me do what you want." She replied amusingly and gives me a teasing look. 

"Eh? What is that supossed to mean?" I looked down at her, completely lost. 

"You just wanted to see me twerk for you. That's it right?" I saw Jennie's cheeks redden while saying that and my jaw dropped. I felt my face heats up too. 

What? Where did that idea comes from? That's really not my intention. I'm a professional you know? I would never think something like that. 

I give Jennie a strange look and pulls away from the hug. I sighed while Jennie just looks at me expectanly, waiting for me to speak. 

"I think you should stop hanging out with Jisoo too much." I muttered lowly and Jennie just looks at me blankly after hearing that. I heave another sigh and looks at her seriously. 

"Anyways, your moves before that part looks powerful. You were shaking your body energetically like this.." I tried dancing that part to show her what I mean.

"But when you turned your body to the side and do that twerk move, it looks dull. I was being serious Jennie. You should give it more power. It doesn't look good." I seriously said and walk towards the music player and starts playing the music again. I saw Jennie pouted like a cute baby before going back to her position. 

​​​​​"Why so serious?" she whispered but enough for me to hear. I gaped at her and say nothing.

I seriously don't get her. She wanted me to give her an honest advice earlier but now that I did, she was complaining like a baby. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim you're so hard to read!

I just shake my head and watch her dance to the song again. She repeatedly dance to the music until she finally decided to take a break and eat her sandwiches. 

*End of Flashback*

"So that's it? You said she became more clingy but I think that's the usual Jennie. Nothing new about the way she acted this morning." Jisoo looks at me suspiciously and shakes her head. I just give her a small smile and shrugged.

"Wait. You just wanted to share your moments together and brag about your sweetness is that right? That's what you're trying to do this whole time!" Jisoo realized and looks at me incredulously. I laughed richly and nodded my head. 

"Glad you finally noticed Jisoo." I proudly said and smile. Jisoo sighs and shakes her head. 

"I can't believe I wasted my time trying to listen to your story." Jisoo replied disappointedly. I patted her shoulder and speaks. 

"Don't be so serious Jisoo-yah. Jennie's alright. I think you're worrying over nothing to be honest." I answered. Jisoo shakes her head in disagreement. 

"No. You don't understand. My intuition is always right. I know Jendeuk needs us." Jisoo firmly said. 

"Do you really think so?" I asked dubiously. 

"If you don't believe me then I won't force you to. You wouldn't understand. I guess it's a soulmate thing." Jisoo muttered. 

"A what?" I raised a brow at that. 

"Forget it Lisa. I'll make sure to find it out myself. You don't have to help me." Jisoo finally said. I just spare a glance at her and saw the serious look on her face. I decided to just let it go and drop the topic. 

"Okay. Do whatever you want unnie." I muttered. 

 

*Next day*

Kei and I plan to go shopping today and decided to meet up. I'm glad she's not busy unlike this past few weeks. I miss hanging out with her. 

"Did Palisa try to call you yesterday? I heard that she had a fight with her boyfriend. She sounded really upset and she keeps on spamming me messages." Kei shared and sips on her tea. My eyes widen at that and looks at her in concern. 

"Is she okay? What happened? What did she say on the messages?" I asked with interest. Kei sighed and lean in before sliding her phone on the table towards my direction. 

"It's too long. Go ahead and read them." She replied and pointed at the phone. I take it and opens all of Palisa's messages. 

When I finished it, I look up at Kei and sighs. 

"I thought it was something serious. You scared me." I said and Kei just laughs at that. 

"You know Palisa's overdramatic sometimes. You don't have to worry too much about her." Kei shrugged. 

Palisa and her boyfriend had an argument over some food. Palisa wants to eat something but her boyfriend says that it wasn't healthy. Because my best friend is too stubborn, she still bought the food anyway which makes the boy upset. He ignored her after that and the two started having a dispute over the matter. Long story short, they're both kids. 

"Why don't we try to call her to see if she's alright?" I suggested but Kei just raised her brow at that. 

"Are you sure you won't regret it?" Kei asked boredly. 

"No. Why would I?" I asked in confusion. I decided to facetime Palisa and I'm glad she picked up immediately after two rings. 

"Pokpak! Hello! Oh my God! Why did you call? Don't surprise me like that!" Palisa cheerfully says and waves her hand at the camera. I smile at her enthusiasm and felt relieve that she's alright. 

"Hi Pali! Kei is here too. She's complaining about your messages." I said and pointed the camera on Kei's face who's sitting across from me. Kei just waves her hand and stick her tongue out as a greeting. Palisa laughs at her gesture and speaks. 

"I'm glad to see you guys. Thank you for chatting with me last night Kei. You're the best." Kei smile at that and continues to eat her cake. I hold the phone in front of my face and looks at my best friend through the phone. 

"How are you? Did you guys resolve your issues?" I asked in curiosity. I saw Palisa gives me a sheepish look and laughs a little. 

"So Kei told you? Uhm.. I'm sorry if that bothers you. I know you have problems too and you're too busy.." She said apologetically. I shook my head and smile. 

"It's okay. The important thing is, you're alright now. Am I right?" Palisa nodded vigorously as an answer. 

"Everything's fine. Don't worry cause we already made up this morning." 

"Good for you. Just please don't stress yourself too much over little things. You're both young. Just enjoy each other's company and stay happy and in love." I adviced wisely. I heard Kei chuckled at that and I give her a curious look. 

"You sounded like my grandma." She noted. I ignore her comment and turns my attention back to Palisa. 

"By the way, I want to ask a favor Pokpak. Will you please send me pictures of the two of us when we were little? I want to make a photobook and put all our pictures together." Palisa beamed. 

"You should've ask my mom. She's the one who keeps them if I remember correctly." 

"But auntie said that she brought them with her and leaves them at the apartment there." 

"Oh really? At my mom's apartment? Okay.. I'll check them out and let you know." I nodded. 

"Thank you! I will look forward to it so please don't forget okay? I'll make sure to remind you everyday until you finally send them to me. " Palisa threatens while I just laugh. 

Kei suddenly speaks so I look at her. 

"Just send her your nudes and get it over with. We're gonna go shopping remember? Time is precious." She commented and looks at her watch. I narrowed my eyes at her and turns to Palisa. 

"I guess I have to go now. I promise I won't forget so don't worry." I give her a wide smile. 

"Okay. I'll wait for it. See you soon Pokpak! I love you and take care always! Bye!" Palisa smiled back. 

"Bye! Love you. Mwah." I kissed my phone and ends the call. 

I turned to Kei as she speaks. 

"Are you ready?" She stood up and I nodded. I take one last sip at my juice before following her outside the shop. 

We go to the mall and started looking through the stores. I was wearing a mask and glasses then I hide my hair using my cap so people didn't seem to recognize my face. We started looking at the dresses and makeups while bodyguard oppa is trailing behind us. 

"I have a question." Kei suddenly says while the two of us are walking in

Please log in to read the full chapter