Jeju Island

Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

We are now currently wandering around the Dongmun market because it's one of the places that blinks suggested that we should check out here in Jeju Island. I glanced at Rosé when she linked her arm with mine. I decided to start a conversation with her.

"Did you and unnie talked already?" I asked her curiously and she just raised a brow at me.

"What? About what?" she confusedly asked me while tilting her head to the side.

"Oh come on! You know what I'm talking about. It's obvious that the two of you are avoiding each other. Now tell me honestly, did you two have a fight or something? If that's the case then I think it's best if you two talk about it. We're here to enjoy this trip and we won't be able to do that if you're acting like strangers." I ranted and stopped in my tracks. Chaeyoung just looks down and sighs. 

"Look, to be honest, I really don't know what her problem was. I tried to talk to her this morning but she's just giving me a cold shoulder. She said everything was fine but I know she's lying. Maybe I did something wrong to make her act that way.. I really don't know. I'm confused.." she sadly confessed and I just patted her shoulder to comfort her.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't worry. I'll talk to her later and find out why she's doing this to you. Maybe she had a good reason so please be understanding. I promise I'll do everything I can to help you guys fix whatever problems you have." I said reassuringly and Chaeyoung just nodded.

"Thanks Lisa." she said and we started walking again. 

 

 

We tried a lot of street foods and I admit, it was amazing. We enjoyed eating all the food and have a great time. Chaeyoung was clinging to me the whole time until one of the staff gives us a task. He said it's from sajangnim. It says that we have to find a store owner named Bu at the market. Of course it's not an easy task because the place is huge. We started walking and I glanced to my side and realized that Jennie is walking beside me instead of Chaeyoung. Where did that girl go? I look around and Jennie noticed so she pokes my cheek.

"Hey, what are you looking for? I'm right here." she pointed out and looks at me curiously. I just smiled at her and shook my head. She clings her arm into mine and we started walking while the staff were following us.

"Are you having a great time?" Jennie asked me and I just nodded.

"What about you?" I asked curiously and she just gave me a smile.

"I'm excited for this trip. I think it'll going to be fun." she answered truthfully. 

We stopped at different stalls that got our attention. We even tried tasting some of the food. We got sidetracked and completely forget about the task that were given to us. The staff reminded us minutes later so we moved on and got reunited with the other members. I noticed that Jisoo is clinging to Chaeyoung and I just smiled. This is a good start. They can't avoid each other in front of the cameras because that will become suspicious. I guess they will be forced to set aside their problems for the meantime.

 

After that, we went to the maze park. I'm so excited to go to this place because it looks so cool. And it is a perfect place to snap good pictures. We walk at the entrance and Jisoo suddenly speaks.

"Since we've been here before, let's split into two teams." she suggested happily and immediately clings into my arm. Oh no. I wanna be paired up with Jennie! I spare a glance at Jennie and I notice that she's frowning. She looks disappointed. I guess she wants to be paired up with me too.

We bought a ticket and head towards the place.

"The team who comes out first will get to choose tomorrows itinerary." Jisoo said and we all nodded.

We started to walk through the maze and split up. Jisoo and I decided to take some pictures when we saw a good spot where there are a lot of flowers. Minutes have passed but we're still trying to find the exit. We really want to win but the maze was so confusing. It feels like were walking in circles. We even went to a different maze course without even realizing it. We keep on walking and realized that we're lost.

Minutes later, the bell rings and that means Jisoo and I lost the bet. I know Jennie and Rosé will win because those two were so competitive. They're unstoppable when they're together. 

Jisoo sit on a huge rock and sighed defeatedly. I look around us and I think there's no one filming us so I decided to talk to Jisoo. I sit next to her and started to speak.

"Why are you avoiding Chaeyoung? She thinks that she did something wrong that's why you're treating her that way. Are you mad at her?" I asked and Jisoo looks up at me. 

"No. I'm not mad at her. Trust me Lisa, it's not her fault. I just.. I need some space. I need some time to think about something." she muttered and begun fidgetting her fingers. I patted her shoulder and gives her a reassuring smile.

"I told you that you can talk to me about everything unnie. I promise I'm here to listen." I said sincerely and she just nodded.

We stayed in silence for a moment until she decided to speak.

"I saw an article about her and Chanyeol.." she started and I nodded encouraging her to continue.

"The article says that they're dating for about a year now. I showed it to her and asked her if that was true and she said yes." she said and I gasped.

"What? That can't be true! That's impossible! It's obviously just a fake news unnie. Don't tell me you believed her?" I asked in disbelief.

"No. Of course not. I know she's just lying to me but.. but because of that article I started to get confused about some things." she said.

"What do you mean?" I inquired curiously.

"I don't know how to explain it. I know that I should be happy for her if ever that article was true but I felt.. I felt sad instead. It's really confusing. Maybe I cared about her so much that's why I'm feeling this way. That's probably the reason right?" she asked and looks at me. 

I think she's being in denial. She's confused about her feelings for her. I went through that stage before so I knew exactly how she feels. This is not going to be easy.

"Jisoo." I said seriously and she narrowed her eyes at me. 

"Where's your manners? You should respect me and call me--- I cut her off.

"Do you like her?" I asked and she just raised a brow.

"What? Of course I like her. I like all of you. You're my friends and--- I cut her off again.

"You know that's not what I meant. I'm asking you if you like her romantically." I asked seriously. Jisoo's eyes went wide and blushed.

"No! She's just like a little sister to me. And we're both girls. What are you saying?" she denied and shook her head.

"Believe me, love knows no gender unnie. I really think you should be honest with yourself." I adviced sincerely. Because that's what I did. I confessed my feelings to Jennie and now we're both happy. I want that to happen to them too. I mean, it's pretty obvious that Chaeyoung likes her too so..

"What are you talking about? I can't understand what you're trying to say." she said stubbornly and stood up. I stood up as well and face her.

"Okay fine. I won't force you to do something that you don't want to do but seriously? I really think you should stop avoiding her. I think it's so childish of you to do that unnie." I said and rolled my eyes.

"What did you just say? Me? Childish? I think you're talking about yourself Lisa." Jisoo retorted and I just scoffed.

"Excuse me, I'm not childish! I'm a grown-up woman!" I said while resting my hands at my hips.

"Whatever." she retorted and booed me. See? She's so childish. I shook my head.

"I'm serious unnie. Talk to her."

"Okay fine. I promise I'll talk to her later. It's hard to avoid her with all these cameras that keeps on following us around anyway." she said and I immediately celebrated and hugs her.

"Finally! I don't want you guys to fight anymore. And I hate seeing Chaeng sad. She's so precious and we must protect her at all cost." I said and Jisoo nodded.

"Right. I'm sorry if I caused trouble for you guys." she said apologetically and I just shook my head.

"I think you should apologize to her instead. You make her feel so worried and sad." I said and Jisoo nodded.

 

The staff showed us the way out and we finally got reunited with Jennie and Rosé. They're waiting for us there and we decided to have a group picture. After that, I saw Jisoo tugged Chaeyoung's hand and they walked towards the side. I was about to follow them but Jennie stopped me.

"Where are you going? Leave them alone Lisa. Give them privacy." Jennie said while looking at me sternly.

"But I want to hear what they're going to talk about. Come on, just come with me." I said and tried to hold her hand but she just shook her head and glared at me.

"No. Stay here. It's none of your business Lisa." Jennie said seriously while blocking my way. I just groaned and tried to shove her but she keeps her stance.

"Jennie if you won't let me pass I promise I'll make sure you'll regret it." I said while smirking. Jennie just raised a brow at me.

"Try me." she said and I smile and pulls her by the waist. Her eyes widen when she realized that our face were so close to each other.  

"Now, do you want me to kiss you or you're just going to let me through?" I said and smirked.

Jennie's cheeks flamed a deep shade of red and she bites her lip. She averted her gaze and contemplated on what to do. Then she looks around us and sighs defeatedly.

"Okay fine. Just go." she mumbled and I released her and gave her a peck on the cheek. She looks at me in disbelief and before she could react, I immediately run away from her and head towards Chaeyoung and Jisoo's d

Please log in to read the full chapter