Commuovere

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Commuovere (v.)

To stir, to touch, to move to tears. 

 

 

Chapter 52

 

 

 

The next morning, Park Chaeyoung woke up in an unfamiliar room that she definitely never seen before. She raked her messy long hair and was about to get out from the soft comfortable bed when she accidentally sniffed that baby-like scent. 

 

There's another reason why she and their circle of friends call Jimin 'Peter pan' it was not only because he has a baby face and a childlike attitude but also his smell. That guy knows how to take care of his ing hygiene. 

 

She grabbed a pillow and squeezed it in her arms, inhaling the familiar scent. She might kinda looked really creepy right now but still it's in a cute way of creepy! Besides, Chaeyoung is in bliss, she still couldn't believe she just slept in Jimin's room for one night and being creepy (in a cute way) is the least thing in her mind right now because es, your Park ing Chaeyoung is back on her 'A' game. 

 

However, her cloud nine had to end just as fast as that when she also smelled a perfume of a girl. Chaeyoung snapped back from reality and got herself out of the bed as she headed into the living room. 

 

She saw the messy sheets of blankets and pillows on the huge sofa before she crossed her arms over her chest and walk to the kitchen that she assumed was on the right.

 

But when she made a turn on the corner, Chaeyoung bumped into Lalisa who just came out from the bathroom looking fresh as ever, she suddenly felt insecure because even in the morning, the girl really looked flawless and beautiful. 

 

Chaeyoung cleared and unconsciously combed her unruly hair, Lisa smells like toothpaste and Chaeyoung needed to gargle, cause she can't be seen looking like . Not when she's with this girl.

 

"I-is that the bathroom?"

Lisa didn't said a word but she nodded her head, quickly Chaeyoung went inside and do her business. 

 

In her head, the strawberry blonde girl had this soft beauty that any girls could ever dreamed of. She's not that striking like those models in Victoria secret fashion show but Chaeyoung had her charms in her own way that you wouldn't even know she got you wrapped up in her hands, just by a cute smile with her chubby cheeks puffing up. She look like a pampered heiress which well... she really are. 

 

So Lisa wouldn't be surprised if one day she'll wake up, Jimin wasn't here anymore. Because for sure, he'll move on in no time. A pretty girl like Park Chaeyoung isn't hard to like.

 

She went to the kitchen and saw Jimin preparing for breakfast. Lisa sat on one of the stools and put her elbows up on the kitchen bar counter, as she cupped her cheeks. Watching the young man flip the omelette on the pan. 

 

"You're awake already?"

He shortly glanced at her and Lisa hummed, Jimin always sensed her presence pretty fast. 

 

"So you really sleep on the couch. You could've just sleep beside me last night."

A frown marred her attractive features, as she reached for the hot cocoa that was half full, she is sure it belongs to Jimin since he really isn't the kind of coffee guy. 

 

She blew on it before taking a sip, Jimin then face her from the other side of the counter, still holding a spatula when he leaned over to her. 

 

"You know, I can't. I'm no longer allowed to do that."

He sighed, not taking his gaze off her. Well, Jimin wouldn't even get tired of staring at her. She's exquisite. 

 

"Oh wow. I wasn't informed of this."

Chaeyoung welcomed herself in the kitchen, still her arms were crossed over her chest. She sat next to Lalisa and sarcastically laughed upon what she just witnessed. 

 

"Good morning, Chaeng."

Jimin greet, as he pull himself a little bit from the girl in front of him before turning back and proceed on cooking their breakfast. He's almost done anyway.

 

Chaeyoung forced a smile as she turned her head and face Lalisa.

 

"You couldn't just keep your hands off with boys are you?" 

She whispered to her, while making sure Jimin didn't heard any of it.

 

"It's the other way round, sweetie." Lisa met her gaze and flashed a deceitful smile to the girl. She can't just walk in to her territory and act like a to her, that's a low-blow. "— Boys couldn't keep their hands off me." Lisa finished her sentence with a triumph smirk before winking at the annoyed girl who just roll her eyes at her.

 

"Okay, who's hungry?"

Jimin turned around and face the two who's giving each other their deathliest glare. Jimin brows furrowed as he put the omelette and fried rice in front of them. 

 

Lisa ignored the food and started standing up.

"I think, I'm just gonna take a bath. Just feed the guest and make sure to show her way out after."

Lalisa was pissed. Park Chaeyoung, that girl knows nothing about what she truly feel yet she thinks she always had it figure out inside her brain. 

 

Does she hate her this much? Well, lucky for her, Lalisa Manoban started hating her back.

 

"She is such a ."

The tall girl mumbled under her breath as they watched Lalisa walk out from the kitchen.

 

"Chae, what did you do this time?"

His sudden question offended her, as hanged wide. "Wh-what?" Chaeyoung then scoffed and pouted defeatedly.

 

"I didn't do anything!!"

She strongly denied and glared at him.

 

Jimin massaged his temples as he heaved a deep sighed. The guy didn't asked for more, he just sat down beside his friend and joined her for breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

リサ

 

 

 

 

 

After taking a quick bath, Lisa locked herself in the room. She had nothing to do today, and her boyfriend still out of the country since yesterday but he'll eventually come back tomo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter