Eleutheromania

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eleutheromania (n.)

An intense and irresistible desire for freedom.

            

 

Chapter 43

 

 

 

It was the day after the evaluation day when Lisa caught Jennie packing her things inside her suitcase. 

 

"W-what are you doing, Jennie?"

The brunette stuttered, she don't want to think any negative about it but Jennie's glare to her said the otherwise.

 

"Isn't it obvious, Lisa? I'm leaving."

Her voice is cold and firm. Very different from the tone she always used when they talked to each other. 

 

Lisa hastily went to her back as she hugged the small girl. Stopping her from what she's trying to do but Jennie is persistent. She pushed the younger girl away from her as she continued to pack her things.

 

"Jen! I already told you nobody should know about us or else we will not debut!"

Lisa's voice was starting to raise, her hands forming into fist as she tried to control her emotions in her.

 

"No Lisa! It is not about that! If you want to fight for me? You will do it!"

Jennie argued. Lisa gasped, she was surprised to hear that from her, Jennie knows how much she's eager to obtain her dream. It is the only way so that her father can somehow see her worth. 

 

"Our dreams here is on the line, why can't you understand that?"

The tears in her eyes, starting to form but what happened yesterday made a big impact from Jennie, she got scared of losing Lisa. She can't take that if ever that happens. It is more okay to die than losing Lisa, than losing the girl she ever loves. 

 

It was maddening. This is the first time she felt this way, Jennie loves Lisa too much that even herself is scared on what she can do in order to keep her. 

 

"You know what I realized Lisa? I can give up everything for you. Everything. That's how much I love you..."

She hesitantly confessed, as they both held their breaths when their eyes locked on each other. 

 

The younger saw the pain in Jennie's eyes and she also noticed how the small girl stop from packing and she is only gazing at her longingly. 

 

"Jen..."

She breathe and Jennie sadly smiled at her and caste her gaze down.

 

"Why are you hiding me? Are you embarrassed?"

It was almost a whisper. Those questions rang inside Lisa's head. Is she? 

 

"Of course not... You're the best thing that ever happen to me, Jennie."

She slowly walked closer to her. Careful of her steps, Lisa reached for her hands as she pulled Jennie and their body clashed.

 

Wrapping her arms around the frail body of the small girl. Lisa let out a sighed when she inhaled the lavender scent of her girlfriend. 

 

"Let's just leave everything behind, Lisa."

Jennie suddenly said in a very soft voice. Hugging Lisa back as she buried her face on the younger girl's shoulder. 

 

Jennie bit her lower lip to stop it from quivering. 

 

"What do you mean?"

Lisa asked, confused.

 

"Let's run away."

 

 

 

It was a perfect plan. A plan of escaping the maddening w
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter