Drapetomania

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drapetomania (n.)

An overwhelming urge to run away. 

 

 

 

Chapter 15

 

 

Loving is not all about searching for the right person. It's not all about the happy endings in fairytales or the cliché we used to see on the television. Love is not all about sunshine and rainbows sometimes it gets dark and stormy. 

It is also not always beautiful and it gets really ugly oftentimes. So 'loving' is actually painful. People cry hysterically on their pillows under their bed covers. They curl up and hide.

Which means you'll only know that you love someone when it all hurts terribly. Yet it feels wonderful at the same time.

 

 

Jimin is pacing back and forth in his room. Uneasy about the unfamiliar feeling inside of him. Brows were still furrowed and lips twitching by the thought of the man. His facial expression shows disgust, anger and at the same time sad. 

 

He looked at the time, it's 11:11 pm already.

 

"Aiishhh!! I need to sleep!"

He messed his hair as he jump to his bed and tried to close his eyes.  

 

"Yah! Park Jimin!! Are you really that jealous?! That you can't sleep?!" 

He scolded his self when he failed to find his slumber. He abruptly sat up as he went to his desk. 

 

"Okay! I'll just write some songs, maybe it will calm me."

He pursued his self agreeing to what he just said. He really looked stupid right now.

 

He focused himself to write on that blank paper as he really tried to think of some rhythm but he suddenly stop upon realizing what he just wrote. 

 

"Uwaaaahh?!!! I must be really that jealous."

He was now convinced as he read once again the words he wrote. 

 

'Lalisa Manoban! Dare to tell me, 

who is that man?!' 

 

"I guess, I really need to go to sleep."

He slapped his both cheeks to wake up his self and scooted away from that paper in disgust.

 

He went to his bed and lay down as he set aside all the thoughts that has been bugging him for hours. And even if it really saddens him, he ignored the feeling for he doesn't want to make any false assumptions towards her. 

 

And from feeling this, he really don't know what to do, but only one thing came up to his mind. He wanted to see her. 

 

 

 

 

Lisa on the other hand, woke up from the comfortable sleep she had. Her eyes flickered by the sunlight coming from the outside. She looked at her side and saw a beautiful expensive human being that still sleeping. 

 

She had fun yesterday and the thought of it made her snuggle closer to him. She hugged the sleeping handsome as she sniffed her natural scent. He smells like flower with a strong mint manly scent. Oh? Even his scent smells expensive. 

 

For the past four excruciating years she finally felt happy yesterday. Surprisingly he bring back her smile and that softened her cold strong wall she built around her heart. 

 

But then she sharply sat up as she clutched her head, what was she thinking? Her hands shaking and her eyes were wide as she stand up and ran towards the bathroom. She horrifiedly look at herself on the mirror and she saw an unfamiliar figure. This girl look genuinely happy.

 

"Damn it! I forgot about Jennie!"

Tears burned her eyes and her lower lip trembled. How can she forget about her? As she enjoyed herself with the company of a man and not only that! He successfully messed up her mind. 

 

"I do not like him. I do not."

She denied as she desperately shaking her head in disapproval.

 

Unknowing to Lisa, the guy woke up when he heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter