Aspectabund

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aspectabund (adj.)

Letting or being able to let expressive emotion show easily through one's face and eyes. 

    

Pronunciation | as-'pect-a-"bund 

Origin: English

 

 

 

Chapter 22

 

 

Falling for someone, you least expected is kinda hard. Falling for someone, you are friend's with is hard too. But falling in love for someone, you didn't want to invest feelings is harder. 

 

Crossing the line in friendship was never in Chaeyoung's mind for two ing years but lately, it sounds so appealing now.

 

She met a ing heartless childish guy two years ago and it irritates her how ignorant he can be sometimes but the more she grew hate to that certain person the more her interest to him elevates, until one day she woke up totally fallen for someone who doesn't even care about 'falling in love'. 

 

So when that guy told them that he finally had fallen for someone, they didn't believe him. How can Peter pan grow up in that instant? She was always there for goodness sake! She was always beside him but why doesn't he even spare to look at her the way she look at him?

 

"Is he coming today? It has been four days when we last saw that Peter pan."

Chaeyoung ask her friends, Yoongi, Jisoo, and Jin. 

 

"What's that I've been hearing in your voice? Is that concern?"

Jin teasingly smiled to Chaeyoung who only rolled her eyes as she continue to stretch to warm up for their morning dance training. 

 

"Wasn't you and Yoongi were the last people who he talked to?"

Jisoo also asked, not denying the concern to her friend. 

 

"Yeah, but he only texted me to lie to his parents. I don't even know what's going on with Jimin."

Yoongi shrugged and Chaeyoung snapped her head at him. 

 

"Lie?"

 

"Yeah, he asked me to tell to his parents that he'll be staying at my apartment for a couple of days even though he's really not."

 

"He asked you what?!"

Chaeyoung voice raised as she scoffed for remembering their conversation at the back exit balcony. 

 

"What the was he thinking?"

She silently cussed to herself, her mood completely ruined.

 

"How about you Chaeyoung?"

Jisoo look at her, she can see the irritation on Chaeyoung's face.

 

"Well, we talked about his idiocy."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she flopped down to the polished wooden floor beside Jisoo.

 

"What?"

Jin furrowed his brows, not getting what the girl just said. 

 

"That stupid, was serious when he said that he was in love."

 

"Oh, he was ed up then."

Yoongi said, earning a slapped from Jisoo.

 

Chaeyoung on the other hand was left again with her thoughts, not minding her friends bickering. 

 

 

 

 

"Chae, I love her and this is the first time."

 

She heard Jimin's words in her mind again, why did it have to be that girl? She's already damaged and Jimin? He'sー He's too good for her.

 

 

"I may only know so little about love but still I wanna give her the best that I have."

 

She doesn't deserve Jimin. Because even if he only know so little about love? 

Chaeyoung knows that he will be pure with his intentions; and that is to make her happy, to make her believe that she's enough and to never leave her side always.

 

Chaeyoung may not literally know the girl that Jimin was talking about but judging from what she saw last week? Chaeyoung was sure that she can make Jimin more happy than the blonde, if only she will be given the chance to prove it. 

 

 

"Believe what you want, but I don't need to search for the right person anymore cause she's the only one I want to be with."

 

But Jimin's last words, hurts her. How can he be so sure that the girl was the one for him? Without even giving Chaeyoung the chance? How inconsiderate of him.

 

However, Chaeyoung can't complain and that's the hardest part of loving someone, because wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter