Zweisamkeit

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zweisamkeit (n.)

The togetherness of two people; a feeling of closeness or affection of being with someone. 

 

 

 

Chapter 17

 

 

Being afraid is a choice. To live in fear is a choice. To overcome it, is also a choice but to those who chose to stay were never given the chance to really enjoy life. However being brave is not being afraid at all, it means that you're afraid but you do it anyway. I told you it's a choice. 

You have to think yourself to believe that no matter what you will feel of doing something terrifies you or what will happen when you feel it, It will all be okay. 

 

Living in fear is not what life meant to teach us, but getting out of your comfort zone and at least try everything that scares you. That's what life needs us to learn, that no matter how scary it could be? In the end it's the experience that we'll treasure the most. The feeling of adrenaline, the feeling of being able to fly when you taught you are already falling, all of it is a wonderful feeling. 

It's just you who will make a choice. 

 

What would you do?

 

 

 

Jimin is waiting for Lisa at the side of the street who is making a phone call with someone right now. He look at his wrist watch to see the time and it's already 6:42 pm, they've been running for almost half an hour. 

 

He need to tell to his parents that he can't come home again tonight, as he type a text message for them and reasoned out that 'He will be staying at Yoongi's apartment for days for training purposes because of the evaluation'. 

 

And then Jimin also texted Yoongi, that 'if ever he's parents will call him, tell them that I'm staying at your place'. 

 

Both his Mom and Yoongi texted back, seeking for an answer but he ignored it and didn't reply back. 

 

Just as he pocketed his flip mobile phone, Lisa also finished talking at the phone booth. She approached him expressionless. 

 

"My sister knows a place but it's a little bit far from this town, we will stay there for approximately 3 days. Until my sister find me another place to stay here. If only my dad didn't invade my ing home." 

She said as if asking Jimin if that's okay with him. But who he is to disagree? Jimin wanted to be with her in the first place. 

 

"If you go then I'll go with you."

His gaze landed softly on her eyes and his voice was sincere. 

 

"We can stay at my old unit if you don't want to go a little bit far from here." 

The expensive penthouse was originally owned by her older sister and her own unit is a little bit more well? less expensive for she stayed there when she was training at BigHit along with her friend. 

 

"But I bet your dad knows that too right?" 

Concern was dripping on his voice and she can literally see it also in his worried eyes.

 

Lisa can only nod for an answer as she looked away ashamed. He sighed and tried to smile as he held her hand.

 

"Then let's go?" 

She looked up to Jimin and she tighten her grip to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter