Cicatrize

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cicatrize (v.)

To find healing by the process of forming scars. 

 

 

 

Chapter 30

 

 

 

Not every pain is not worth taking, sometimes being in pain helps you realized your mistakes, it's like having a tattoo. You make a big decision whether to give it a try or just let it slide but people love to have it in a hard way, so in spite of not taking it? You'll just have to. Because why not? Pain meant to be felt anyway. 

 

It makes you somehow proud of yourself when you finally surpassed it.

 

 

 

Lisa lifted a brow as she scrunched her nose, examining her new look on the big vanity mirror. 

 

Her fiery orange hair is like the color of the setting sunset at the end of the day and it looks foreign yet dazzling in its own way. Lisa smiled, she doesn't know why she felt excited to show it to Taehyung maybe because he won't with her blonde hair anymore. 

 

She went to the hair parlor earlier with a happy feeling and asked the staff to give her a new look, so the hairdresser showed her a variety styles and looks. 

 

However, something caught her eyes. It's a picture of a girl and her dark orange hair looks like the colour of mid-autumn. A feeling of thanksgiving and halloween. 

 

But the reason why Lisa come to a halt was the flashback, it was a fast blur and hazy.

 A girl was on the beach dancing with a man under the bright setting sunset on the horizon. 

At that moment? She made her choice that she wanted that color.

 

She reached a comb and started brushing her straight long hair. Her smile never faltering and there's a twinkle of hope in her eyes.

 

Because for the first time in a long time, Lisa like her reflection on the mirror. She's like a whole new person and she's kinda proud of herself for taking a first step out from her comfort zone.

 

She was awoken from her thoughts by the ringing telephone outside her room. Lisa hurriedly stood up from her seat and went to answer the phone. 

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Hello, sweetie. I'm sorry for not returning your call last night, I got really busy yesterday."

She automatically smile when she heard the familiar sweet voice.

 

"It's okay eonnie. I understand."

 

"About the work your asking? Well if you don't mind? I kinda need a model for my new collection line. Would you like to give it a try?"

Lisa chewed her lower lip, she is hesitating to accept Dara's job offer. I mean, she shamelessly asked for a job to her yesterday night through SMS, so that she can earn a monthly income on her own instead of spending her sister Chaerin's money.

 

"I'm sorry eonnie, but? I don't know if I can actually pull that through."

 

"You've done this before right?"

Lisa fidget the hem of her shirt, she don't want out. Letting her out means her dad will found out about her as he will bring her back again to that white building.

 

"Yes butー"

 

"How about, come over my house right now? I'll ask my driver to fetch you there and we'll talk about that kind of matters in person okay?"

Dara on the other hand, think differently. She believe in Lisa's model skills as she had seen it before. She have the talent to strut on the catwalk and don't forget her slender body that fit to be in Victoria secret model.

 

"Alright, eonnie."

 

"Okay. See you, sweetheart."

Lisa put down the phone as she started to get ready. A few minutes later she got a text from her Dara eonnie that her driver was now on the parking lot, waiting for her. 

 

 

 

彼の倍は...

 

 

 

Hair sticking on his wet forehead, he looked up to see his reflection in the mirror as he moved his feet and his eyes shows fire, determined to perfect the dance that their training coach taught them earlier. 

 

His chest heaving up and down, he's tired but he can't rest. As one arm is outstretched, his waist jerks outward vivaciously. His move gracefully synchronized with the beats of the faint music on his phone.

 

Yet in a fast move? He stumbled. Again. He failed that part again. He groaned and annoyedly punched the floor. Jimin faced the ceiling as he let out a deep breath, his right ankle is aching from stumbling multiple times already. 

 

He knows that he's best at dancing but somehow? He can't bring himself to take control on his movements. 

 

While Jimin was calming his raging thoughts, he heard the door creaked open and someone entered the practice room. However, Jimin didn't bother to check who it is. His eyes remained close as he's trying to steady his ragged breathing. 

 

"Jimin, are you done?"

By hearing the voice, the latter who's on the floor opened his eyes to look at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter