Koi no yokan

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Koi no Yokan (n.) (phr.) (jpn.)

「恋の予感」

The sense one has upon meeting another person that they will fall in love.

 

 

Chapter 3

 

 

When the night goes quiet and the people start sleeping soundly, one lungs are hardly breathing, laying in the dark and eyes were soaking wet. 

What happened to little snow white? 

Getting hurt becomes a natural thing, but being miserable is still a choice, and if you want to live a happy life? 

You need to learn of when to care and when to don't. 

Like a dangerous snake bite, you need another venom to cure the poison. 

It gonna sting real bad but as they said, it's worth a try. 

Little snow white needs to fight. 

She doesn't need a prince charming to save her from that deep slumber. 

She needs another venom to survive.

 

 

This is the first time that Jimin will come home this late, he didn't stop from dancing earlier until he smoothly perfected every move on their choreography that his dance coach taught them. That was why he got out from the bus almost dragging himself from too much exhaustion as he went in at the train station. 

He sighed, giving up from his aching body when he realized that he still need to take the train before he can go home completely. 

 

From the building, he have to take the bus there so that he can quickly reached the train station and it will be a 15 minutes ride everyday and another 3 minutes ride in the train to make it to the next stop where he will reached the nearest way to his home. After that? He will have to walked for 5 more minutes to make it to his house, which is really tiring cause it's his every monday to saturday routine. 

 

It's because his parents won't allow him to live alone own his own. That's the only condition of his parents before they allowed Jimin to stop going to college so that he can enter an entertainment agency to reach his dream. Well, it's not that far anyways so Jimin didn't complain anymore about it and it's been his 2 years routine. At least his parents supported him and that thing is enough. 

 

He rubbed his tired eyes and started to walked in to the station while yawning. He pressed his train pass card and continued to enter. 

 

There are few people tonight, maybe because it's almost 10 in the evening. He sits at the waiting area and eagerly wait to the train to come. Jimin really doesn't like going home this late cause for sure, his parents is sickly worried of him right now but he can't also blame himself for enjoying the hours he spends improving his skills and talents for his nearing debut.

 

He heaved a sighed again. He was about to close his eyes because he still have 5 minutes to wait before the train will come, when something caught his attention.

 

Someone walked passed him and his gaze followed the girl dressed in white. Her long blonde locks were dancing to the air, she's wearing a black short boots and there are bandages at her hands and fingers. 

 

She really looks familiar. 

 

And suddenly it dawned to him the pictures of last night scenes. It's her! 

She's smiling and hopping like an innocent child, different from what he saw last night. 

 

He watched her giggling while swaying her dress and he knew that he's not the only one who's watching her. Well, she effortlessly catches everyone's attention in this area.  

 

Her smile is captivating and she looks adorably cute laughing and giggling right there but she looks so weird. 

 

Because he couldn't understand why she's like that! I mean there is nobody with her nor she's not also talking to anyone right now. Unless something very good happened to her that she can't seem to move on but maybe she can also be just plainly crazy. Nah. 

 

Park Jimin shake the thought and decided to just ignore the blonde. 

 

But the longer he ignore the presence of the blonde the more curious he could be. 

As he looked at her once again was the same time as the railroad engineer announced that the train is coming. So he instinctively stand up from his seat and started to walk not too close to the yellow line. 

 

He can hear the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter