Insouciant

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Insouciant (adj.)

Free from worry, concern and anxiety.

 

 

 

Chapter 18

 

 

 

There are three kinds of heavens on earth for Jimin, where he can be really genuinely happy and at peace at the same time. 

First, is the warmth of a mother's comfort. Second, is the strengthening words from your father's advice. And the third one will be, with the presence of the one you truly love. 

 

Just like how he mentally request to God and all the angels above to prolong every moments he spent with her. 

 

But why does the time can't slow down a bit? 

 

His eyes fluttered adjusting from the bright morning light coming from the window with a forgotten opened curtains last night. 

 

He swiftly moved from his left side trying to slumber again as he covered the thick white comforter all over to his head to toes.

 

He snuggled to his warm comforter and soft pillows, he's so close to reach his dreamland again when the door slammed open. 

 

"Park James!!! Wakey! Wakey!! Time for breaky!" 

The loud voice of the blonde interrupted his sleep as she pulled his comforter off of him. 

 

"I made breakfast~"

He suddenly felt a warm fresh breath fanning between his right cheek and ear. 

 

He smiled by the thought of their close gap right now as he put his strong arms around her waist and pulled her. Lisa shriek a bit when she suddenly land at his chest.

 

"Yah!"

She giggled slapping him at his side. 

 

Jimin open one of his eyes to look at her as he was greeted by her pouting lips. 

"Good morning, noona." 

Jimin's morning voice is no joke! It's absolutely gorgeous. She stared at his beautiful face when he finally open both of his eyes to also look at her.

 

"Park James, stop flirting with me and get up." 

Jimin can only chuckled at her comment. Let me remind you it was y. 

 

"I'm sorry, noona."

He let go of her still chuckling while he sat up. Jimin shifted a faintly amused gaze to Lisa.

 

He let go of Lisa as he stand up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Lisa went back to the kitchen downstairs and waited for Jimin to finish his morning routines. 

 

Last night Jimin and Lisa watched the dark night sky until they both fell asleep at the balcony's sofa. Jimin was the one to wake up an hour later as he lifted Lisa up in a bridal way. He went to the nearest room and place her on comfily at the huge bed. 

 

After that, he also went to the other room next to it to sleep.  

 

 

After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he quickly went to the kitchen, only to see the blonde girl tapping her fingers at the dining table patiently waiting for him. 

 

Once she felt his presence, she looked up and smiled as she motioned him to sit next to her. 

 

Jimin happily obliged and settled himself beside her. He look at the breakfast and back at Lisa's face.

 

Lisa raised her brows as she gave Jimin a satisfied grin. 

"You look so proud, Noona."

Jimin bite his lips to prevent him from laughing at the older one.

 

 

"Yeah? I'm good at making breakfast. It's my speciali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter