Numinous

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Numinous (adj.)

Describing an experience that makes you fearful but fascinated, awed yet attractedーthe powerful, personal feeling of being overwhelmed and inspired. 

 

pronunciation | 'nU-mi-nus

 

 

 

Chapter 7

 

 

Alice fell into a rabbit hole and when she thought that she finally found wonderland? 

She realized that she fell into a wrong hole, trapping her completely to this darkness she never hope for.

 

Alice tried to find her way to the door but it was so dark that she stumbled her way and scarred her knees from the fall. 

Alice heard tiny mocking voices behind her, she turned around and saw no one but a pit of darkness that's familiar to her. 

Alice felt strained and tired as she let herself fall to the ground. Tears started to form as she screamed for help from that wrong hole. 

 

No one heard her. 

 

Alice felt hopeless as she lay herself to that cold damped floor and darkness started to consumed her fragile soul. 

 

 

 

 

When you love? Age and perfect timings are not an excuse anymore, sometimes you just fall as easy as that. There are no cue or limits. There are no right or wrong person, we fall unexpectedly, we fall so fast and we can't help but to deny everything. We can't help but to complicate things more as we wait for the right time to express and develop our feelings even though we knew from the start that we're already falling.

 

As for Jimin this is a strange and unfamiliar feelings for him, he doesn't know how to feel. 

Would he allow himself to express every emotions? Would he be happy? Or disappointed? All of these questions inside his head made him more confuse as he is now. 

 

Is this how it really feel? He doesn't know.

 

It has been a month when he last saw her, when she bid him goodbye after they get out from that bus. She waved her hands to him as she screamed 

"I'm 23, Park! And definitely your noona!" 

He gave her his brightest smile as he waved back at her. 

 

"Will we meet each other again?" 

He asked screaming, he doesn't pay any attention from the crowd that looking at them. 

 

"Of course, Park! I forgot my clothes at your house and I need to bring back this hoodie."

She said as she showed him his black hoodie she's wearing. It was a little big for her but he can't deny that she looks good wearing his hoodie. 

 

"When?"

 

"I still don't know, let destiny choose!"

She laughed at her own answer as he nodded in agree. Destiny huh? 

 

But before she completely run away from him, he screamed one more time calling her. 

"Noona!"

She turn around to look at him. 

 

"Take care."

It was so pure and genuine that Lisa can't help but to let the warmness in his words sink into her. 

 

"See you, Park!"

She waved one last time and run. Run away scared from what emotions his giving her. 

 

As he remembered all of that he don't know why he started missing her. It came to his thought that he wanted to see her again. 

He was patiently waiting for that 'destiny' to make a move all this time. So he take his unofficial feelings slow and let his self to be inspired instead.

 

He looked at his reflection to the mirror, he's panting so hard from the intense dance training they did. It's a bit stressful but he love what his doing. 

 

"I'm glad it's over, this day is tiring than the last time." 

He laughed at his best friend who was lying now on that cold polished floor and their co-trainees followed suit. 

 

His best friend eyed him as Jimin look really energetic these past few weeks. 

"Did you and Chaeyoung date?"

His brows furrowed not understanding what his best friend just asked. 

 

"What?"

 

"I mean, I know you two were always bickering and stuff but nothing is impossible right? Maybe you guys finally developed feelings to each other and decided to just date instead of always arguing."

Yoongi explained and look to their co-trainees who also nod in agreement. 

 

"What?"

Jimin asked again, confusion can be seen in his eyes but when he realized everything, he grimaced and says...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter