Raison d'être

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raison d'être (n.) (latin)

a reason for existing.

 

 

 

Chapter 20

 

 

Jimin and Lisa will be leaving the province today as they'll be heading back to Seoul again. 

 

Three days has been over and yesterday, her older sister, Chaerin called her to informed that she already found a new place for Lisa. 

 

"Lalisa, wake up."

Jimin crouched down smiling, whispering at the blonde's ear. 

 

"Hmm?"

 

"We still need to catch up the bus, Lisa."

Jimin pulled out the comforter off her and the cold air make her shivered. Jimin laughed at how cute Lisa curled up and hug her knees while her eyes are still close. 

 

"Jimin, give it back."

Her brows furrowing and he can see her lips pout. But instead of giving the comforter back? He went to lay beside Lisa as he pulled her to him. 

 

Lisa, snuggled at his broad chest. Jimin chuckled of how persistent she is to have more sleep. 

 

"Are you planning to stay more here, Lalisa? We won't catch up the bus if you keep being stubborn like this."

He said this between her neck, his breath fanning to her skin, tickling Lisa in the process. 

 

"Jimin, stop. Give me more 5 minutes."

She said giggling as she sniffed his natural baby scent. Lisa nuzzled her face into Jimin's neck and fell back asleep.

 

Jimin can't resist the blonde that's why she let her sleep for 5 more minutes as he too closed his eyes. Jimin cuddled closer to her. 

 

After minutes of cuddling, Jimin realized that he's also getting sleepy, so he shake gently the blonde's body as he started to wake her up again. 

 

"Your five minutes is now over, wake up already."

But the girl didn't even budge as she tighten her grip on his torso.

 

"Another five minutes."

She mumbled against his neck.  

 

"Don't you dare, Noona! You need to wake up, I made us breakfast downstairs and I don't want it to get cold. So come on lazy unicorn, get up." 

Jimin gave her that nickname yesterday when they slumped at the couch watching kids movies called, 'My Little Pony' and Lisa became hyped up like a kid when she saw a unicorn then she blabbered stuff like 'she always love unicorns' and so on, Jimin can only laughed at her silliness.  

He didn't know that Lisa had this childish side of her.

 

But then Lisa brought up to him that, she sometimes see him as a 'Mochi' a traditional Japanese sweets that is chewy, sweet and soft. 

 

He didn't know how to react that time, 

Well, its a food.

 

"No, breakfast can wait."

 

"But the bus won't."

She groaned, opening her eyes. Lisa finally sat up with a pout on her sleepy face. 

 

Jimin chuckled and also sat up, facing the blonde girl who is cutely glaring at him.

 

"Good morning, my unicorn."

Jimin smiled at her sweetly.

 

"No."

Lisa glared at Jimin and the younger boy just laughed at her cuteness. 

 

He held her wrist and pulled her gently to him as he wrapped his arms to her slim body. 

 

"I'm sorry, my unicorn but we really need to catch up the bus."

He give butterfly kisses to her fluffy cheeks. Lisa straightened and involuntarily smiled herself as she nuzzled the line of his jaw. 

 

Hard as it was to admit, the embrace and the kiss had been comforting to Lisa.

 

Until Lisa's nose came to his chin as she looked up to meet his gaze then she smiled playfully to him. She leaned her head back as she quickly gave a loud peck to his plump lips. 

 

Surprising him in the process and Lisa let out a silly laughed to his shocked expression. 

 

"Noona!"

Jimin yelled and he look like he has been molested or something, Lisa on the other hand laughed at him more. 

 

Jimin went to her and started to tickle the laughing blonde. 

 

"Kyaah! Jimin stop it! I'm sorry, its just that my mochi look so irresistible."

She yelled, still laughing as she tried to stop Jimin from tickling her. The latter let her go though as he let Lisa breathe and gain her composure. 

 

Jimin stared lovingly at her smiling face and then planted a long warm tingly kiss on Lisa's forehead.

 

"Gaja."

After that Jimin went out the bed and offered his hand in front of her. Lisa nodded like a child and grabbed his hand, standing up. 

 

She ignored the sound of her heartbeat as she believed that it was nothing, it was just the tickle that made her out of breath.

 

After eating breakfast, they both went to their rooms to take a shower and change clothes. Jimin was the first one to finished as he walked to Lisa's room and knocked on her door. 

 

"I'm almost done! Wait for me at the living room."

He heard her loudly said as he went to the living room to wait for her, after a couple more minutes there he saw the blon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter