Tausendsassa

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tausendsassa (n.)

Jack-of-all-trades; a multi-talented person.

 

 

 

Chapter 47

 

 

 

Why do we meet new people in our lives? When the hard truth was no one really stays. Do you really think that if a person wanted to be with you forever they will stay? Here's a fun fact. Nothing is permanent in this world, not even you. You will be left behind whether people like it or not.

 

So when Lisa was introduced with a man later that day after Jimin's first ever live show, she was unimpressed by the shenanigans of her Jiyong oppa. Why does she need a partner on her debut song? which will happen maybe a month from now or two. 

 

The guy is narcissistic and think so highly of himself. Well yes! He's a very famous singer but the current scandal he's in right now,made his career endanger.

 

That's what he deserve for being such an international playboy.

 

But what's the worst can happen right? Her Jiyong oppa just left the two of them to talk and get to know since they will be seeing each other a lot, after and before her debut. 

 

"Can you stop staring at me? You're freaking me out."

She stated, not hiding her irritation to the arrogant superstar who only laughed at her.

 

"What's you're name again?"

He asked, putting his phone down to focus at her. 

 

"You can call me by my stage name."

 

"I want your real name, doll."

Lisa's brow raised up and look at the guy incredulously, the side of his lips forming into a smirk. 

 

Annoying the hell out of here, she glared at him and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Here's the thing, mr. whoever you are. I don't know how you get to boss people around but I won't be worshipping your because you're a star."

Hell, she was tired. She'd gone too much emotional breakdown today and as far as she wanted to be nice? She doesn't have any patience left to put up to his s. 

 

"Easy down there, woman. I'm just trying to be friendly."

The guy chuckled lowly as he put his both hands to the air, surrendering on the argument with the girl. 

 

"Well, you're bad at it."

She rolled her eyes and took her phone out to her coat's pocket. 

 

"Damn you're right. So how about let's do it your way?"

He suggested and move from his seat to the space beside the girl who's busy checking her phone out. 

 

Lisa sighed and looked at the guy, he is smiling right now like the bunny he is to his fans. He actually look like a kid, so with knotted brows Lisa suddenly put her both hands on his cheeks, surprising the guy. 

 

"You really do look like a bunny, you have this fluffy cheeks and two big teeth."

With that the guy's big doe eyes went even wider, quite offended by the strange statement of the girl.

 

"Mwo?!"

He straggle out from her hold but Lisa move and sat at his lap, locking him in an awkward position. 

 

She felt her personality changed, she is Lily again. 

 

Lisa stared at the bewildered bunny and she almost laughed at how he looks right now. 

"My mochi is cuter. He has the softest cheeks and lips."

She smiled remembering the text she just got earlier before the superstar pestered her.  

 

"Mochi? Who?"

He asked curious, Lalisa even smiled wider as she leaned in and whispered to his ear, "You'll see. He'll be here in a minut—" 

She didn't finished her words when the door of the recording room opened. 

 

"That was faster than I thought."

She looked at the person who got stunned right at the door. Lalisa jumped out of the other guy's lap and ran towards her blonde mochi. 

 

"Park! You did so great!" 

She happily put her arms around his nape and peck his soft cheek. 

 

As much as he was happy to see her, Park Jimin doesn't understand why she's with the one and only Jeon Jungkook. Yes, he knows him who else don't? He's the talk of the news and internet.

 

Jimin looked down and stared at his girl, before burying his face on the crook of her neck, as he embraced her back.

 

"You don't know how much I missed you, Lalisa. I even left the after party and get an uber to get here as soon as possib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter