Elmosolyodni

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Elmosolyodni (v.)

To slowly break out into a genuine smile when being overcome with emotions, like love or utter happiness.

 

 

Chapter 12

 

 

Innocence. What if you still have it? What will you do in order to keep it? Or is it okay to lose it? Would you rather explore everything? Or would you rather be ignorant in terms of these things? Would you rather be free or scarred yet amazing? Tempting huh?

But then there's 'regret' a formula that makes us emotionally depressed. 

 

 

Alice. Oh my little Alice, 

Run away from Peter Pan. 

 

 

The sound of the booming music, sweats dripping at every skins, crowded dance floor with people grinding to each other. 

The movements makes Lisa dizzy as her vision was too blurry for her to see much beyond hazy shapes and colors.

 

She chewed her gum then she let out a humorous laughed, not minding how she slowly losing her balance to stand up as she continued to dance and banged her head to the loud music. 

 

Lisa felt a hand grabbing her waist and she turned around to face a good looking guy smirking at her. She swayed her hips and exchanged flirty glances at the stranger. 

He whispered something to her ear but Lisa laughed at him not even understanding a word, she shake her head and pushed him off of her.

 

She walked out from the dance floor and made her way to the comfort room. Her body was swaying when she reached the cubicle to pee and after that she went to the sink to washed her hands as she stopped to look at her reflection in the mirror. 

 

She wasn't wearing white. Her long blonde hair has been curled and she wore a black skimpy dress and killer red heels. She wasn't wearing any makeup except for her lips cause it was red as blood. Her eyes and cheeks were reddening from too much alcohol and her body was on heat. 

 

She open the faucet and splashed some cold water to her face. She heaved a deep sighed as she look at herself again at the mirror. 

 

" it."

She rolled her eyes and opened her little glittery black purse. She took the tiny plastic with a white dust in it and opened it. She dipped her index finger and put the white dust on her tongue. 

 

She closed her eyes and breathe then for the last time she looked at her reflection to fixed herself as she get out from the comfort room. 

 

By hearing again the loud music her heard throbbed in pain. She needed to get out from this pub but before doing she went to the bartender to order her last drink. A one shot of tequila and she strides her way out. 

 

Her body was swaying while walking on the city streets. Her smile was still plastered on her face as her mind was half hallucinating and half awake. She called for a taxi.

 

She needed to find a place to go but not in her own home, she is there. And for some reasons she felt guilty for slightly hurting her. 

 

After a long 20 minutes, she's at her destination. She payed the driver as she get out from the taxi. She looked at the beautiful architecture house and a smirk grew at her attractive face. She threw her red heels at the other side of the gate as she climbed the wall. 

 

When she successfully climbed the wall? She jumped from there to the ground and took her heels as she looked at her watch. 1:52 am

 

She went straight to the window and as she predicted it was not locked. Lucky her. 

She climbed again but she slipped and fall to the cold wooden floor of his living room. She caressed her back as she tried to stand up and locked the window she used. 

 

"Aw. That hurts."

She was still caressing her back when she went upstairs to find his room. 

 

She's taking her time to walked as she look at those world class pictures hanging on his wall in amazement and wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter