Collywobbles

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Collywobbles (n.)

; Butterflies in stomach.

 

  

 

Chapter 38

 

 

 

Jimin saw her. He already saw her the moment she stepped out from that crowd. She looked so cute with they way she nibbled her lower lip as her eyebrows furrowed with worry upon not being able to find him. He admired her for a moment before he decided to show himself. 

 

There's no doubt anymore, Lisa is the person he'll never stop looking for in a crowded place.

 

 

 

 

 

The moment they stepped in inside the famous public aquarium here near Seoul. Lisa twirled her body as she roamed her eyes on each area and booths while deciding on where to go first. 

 

However, something caught her eyes. She stopped and stood just right there not moving for a few seconds. 

 

"What's wrong, noona?"

He asked curious. Jimin approached her as he poked her cheeks.

 

"Jimin? I wanna buy some headband."

Lisa tugged the hem of his shirt as an involuntary pout formed on her full cherry-like lips. Her eyes never leaving at a certain thing. 

 

"What for?"

He raised his brows and so Lisa took a quick glance at him before shifting her gaze to something else aside Jimin.

 

"I find it cute. Look at those people they are wearing headbands."

Her voice is small and sounded so shy, as she cutely shifted her weight from side to side. Lisa can be really adorable sometimes.

 

"Not all of them."

Jimin shrugged. Trying his best to act bored. Just to tease the cute girl beside him. 

 

"B-But I want a mochi headband."

She pushed her lower lip out and look goggly eyes with him. He almost gave in from that gestures, luckily Jimin takes a few acting classes at BigHit. 

 

"Why do you want a mochi headband if you already have me?"

He let out a smirk that makes Lisa's pout changed into a frown. She look disgusted and Jimin can no longer hold his laugh and so he started laughing while clutching his stomach.

 

"Is that a pickup line, Park?"

Lisa asked, partly rolling her eyes in the process. 

 

"Maybe?"

He fixed himself and ran his fingers through his newly dyed orange hair. Which apparently make him look like ten times hotter than the usual Jimin that Lisa used to see at home.

 

"Boo! I want the headband!"

She is not buying it. Lisa is determined to have that headband. Ladies and gentlemen? This is the Lisa you rarely see. Adore her while it's still here, Jimin knows it won't lasts that long.

 

"Alright, alright. No need to whine."

He smiled gently at her as he put his hand over her head, tapping it lightly like she's some five year old girl.

 

Lisa giggled because of it as she excitedly pulled Jimin with her inside the souvenirs shop. 

 

"Omg! Jimin isn't this the cutest?!"

She run like a child when she found the thing she's looking for. Lisa quickly grabbed the cute headband and put it near on Jimin's face.

 

"It looks like you."

She giggled. Her halo white teeth is showing, and cheeks puffing up with how wide her smile is.

 

"So apparently that also means that I'm cute?"

Jimin grinned as he wiggled his eyebrows to teased the girl. But Lisa didn't even bother to look up, she walk straight to the counter while the headband is on her hand. 

 

His forehead creased, maybe his teasing went overboard? Jimin followed her to the counter and was about to say sorry from annoying when Lisa mumbled a words that almost like a whisper. 

 

"No, Park. You're cuter. Too adorable for my liking."

She paid for the headband and then quickly went out to the souvenirs shop. She put the headband on her head and a toothy smile formed on her reflection.

 

"Is that a compliment?"

Jimin stared at Lisa who's looking at her reflection on the glass wall of the shop. 

 

"Yes."

She looked at him and then reached for his hand as she intertwined it with hers. Lisa didn't let Jimin to think a retort back anymore as she pulled him inside the building. 

 

 

 

 

 

Her pupils dilate upon what's in front of her right now. Lisa's already round eyes became wider as well as the childlike smile plastered on her beautiful features. Jimin seized the moment to adore her, this is always his prayer every night. To be able to see her smile like this. 

 

Lisa is obviously awestruck, she even forgot that she's holding his hand. She let go from it and move forward to see the beautiful neptune view in a clearer distance.

 

"Jimin-ah, look at this! It's so beautifulー No, more than that! It's magical."

Her eyes flicker with so much delight as she stared in full amazement of the huge aquarium. Lisa feels like she's in some new dimension. 

 

Jimin with his hands inside his pockets walk close beside her, eyes are also locked at the beautiful blue scenery. 

 

"I thought they're only okay?"

He teased. His head tilt a bit at the side as he received a nudge from Lisa.

 

"What are you talking about? They look like fairies underwater. I wonder if they can grant any wish? Look at those colorful tails and fins."

This side of her is Jimin has been longing to see. He already learned about her secrets, scars, bruises, and flaws but Jimin will stay. He will stay no matter how hard it will be or how ugly it will become because someday when all things has been put in their right places? Her happiness will be the greatest blessing he'll ever inherit. 

 

"I like them. Let's buy a lot of fairy fishes and bring them home."

Lisa touched the cold glass, though weirdly it sends warmness on her heart. She stared at the beautiful whale just in front of her over this thick glass. Various of colorful fishes surrounded its sides, making it m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter