Philophobia

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Philophobia (n.)

Fear of falling in love.

 

 

Chapter 6

 

 

Those people who's suffering from their sanity must've been jealous of Peter Pan. They are the people who chose to grown up fast and regretting it shortly. Those people are now chained by something or someone in their lives which cause them unable to fly again because they are no longer innocent and heartless.

 

While people who were embracing their insanity probably envy Alice for she finally found Wonderland. They keep running, in search for the perfect place they feel belonged to. They must run as fast as they can, just to stay in place. And if they wish to go anywhere they must run twice as fast as that, but there are oftentimes that they end up failing anyway.

 

 

"Never fall in love with me."

She only said six words and Jimin felt restless! He cannot sleep!! Even if he try to close his eyes and count thousands of sheep? His mind won't still let him sleep! Those six words keep replaying like a broken tape in his mind making him so restless to his bed. Flipping and turning around. 

 

Never fall in love with me.

 

"Great."

He mentally face palm when the words replayed again. Sarcasm is in his voice.

 

Oh come on!! Let him sleep for goodness sake!

 

As he tried his best to sleep again, he heard the door of his room opened. Tsk, who could this be? It's already 2 am in the morning! He goes to bed every night at exactly 11 o'clock but then somebody has to ruined it. 

 

He messes his hair and opened his eyes to look who is it, only to be welcomed by those familiar big brown eyes. 

"Oh. Sorry, did I wake you up?" 

She smiled at him. 

 

Never fall in love with me.

 

Jimin panicked as he unmindfully sat up and hit their heads together. 

 

"Aw."

They both said in unison. Caressing their foreheads. 

 

"Why are you even here anyway?"

He asked her half annoyed. 

 

"Sorry. I couldn't sleep at your guest room." 

She apologized still caressing her forehead. Jimin stopped her hand and carefully looked at her reddening forehead. 

 

"I'm sorry."

As Jimin touched her forehead that he accidentally bumped into.

 

"Park James, Can I sleep here?"

She pouted. She suddenly tucked herself inside Jimin's comforter as she comfortably laid beside him. 

 

"I-I don't think that's a good idea."

He sat up, only to be pulled back again to bed. She locked her arms at him, completely hugging Jimin. 

 

"Stay. It's warmer beside you."

She breathed. 

 

"Park James?"

He hummed, she cuddled closer to him.

 

"I'm a very difficult person and only few people can understand me."

She said to him almost a whisper, her breath brushing to his neck. 

 

"I can see that."

He said like stating a fact. So she giggled from it as she bite his shoulder. He flinched but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter