Alexithymia

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alexithymia (n.)

The inability to express your feelings.

    

( Continuation... )

     

 

 

 

Chapter 40

 

 

 

Have you heard about the saying of loving two persons at the same time? That there're two kinds of men you'll meet in your life. The first will give you the things that you'd always want in a relationships and the second will give you the love you thought you would never deserve. 

 

Nevertheless, if you're one of the lucky few? You will find both in one person. But if you ever find yourself torn between the first and the second, then always choose the one who brings out the best in you, who won't ever fail to put a smile on your face, and who can give what your heart desires. 

 

And if you wanted to simplified all of those; choose the one who you'll end up loving for the rest of your life. Choose love.

 

 

 

The sound of speeding cars, people buzzing like bees, and faint radio sound of the near shops and stores. It were the only sounds that can be heard after the name 'Lisa' dropped.

 

It's quite ridiculous of how can 'one name' or we rather say 'one person' can swiftly switch their emotions in just a snap of seconds.

 

With a deep sighed, Jimin nodded at the older guy. 

 

"What about her, hyung?"

Jimin blow warm breath at his palms before he took the heat patch in his right pocket. The boy looked unbothered than what Taehyung witnessed the last time they had a talked. 

 

"Let me give you a ride."

Taehyung pushed the auto-lock button on his car keys and his black Porsche's headlights blinked. 

 

"Hyung, it's not necessary..."

The younger shook his head, and his gaze went to the expensive car. This guy is rich and him? What can he give? His undiscovered insecurities rose up. 

 

"Jimin, hop in. I'm heading at her place anyway."

Taehyung insisted as he even open the door for Jimin at the passenger seat. The young one shortly glance at Taehyung before he hesitantly nod his head. 

 

"Why? Do you and Lisa have any plans for tonight hyung?"

He entered the car and made him comfortable at his seat.

 

"Yes, your noona and I will have a dinner."

Taehyung answered before finally closing the door beside Jimin and then walked his way around to the other side. 

 

Jimin's jaw clenched, 'Your noona'? 

 

"Oh okay, what time will you bring her back?"

The moment Taehyung settled down at the driving seat while buckling his seatbelt Jimin asked him again a question. 

 

He paused and his eyes went straight to look at the young lad. 

 

"Jimin. Does you really need to know?"

He shake his head amusingly before starting the engine as he tore his gaze away from the latter.  

 

"No hyung, I'm just asking."

Jimin quickly answered as he stared outside the window. The warm heater coming from the car made his pale cold cheeks warm up. 

 

When the car finally reached the road. Taehyung the radio and a faint of R&B song started playing at the background.  

 

"Do you like her?"

He asked Jimin nonchalantly while his focus were still on the road. 

 

"What?"

It was not a surprised tone or a confused one. Jimin's tone was rather curious. Why did he suddenly asking things like this to him?  

 

"I know you like her."

But Taehyung was also the one to answer his question to him. He give a short glance to Jimin and gaze went back quickly at the road. 

 

Jimin sighed. It's no use of denying anyway. 

 

"'Like' is not the right word for that hyung."

He muttered not looking to Taehyung. 

 

"I see."

 

"Why'd you asked?"

The two were not looking at each other, Jimin's lazy gaze were focused at the view on his window while Taehyung on the other hand is driving. 

 

But in spite of that? The tension between them didn't drop, instead it ignited some more.

 

"Because I'm feeling the same way for her."

The traffic stoplight turned red and the car made a slow halt. Jimin and Taehyung turned their heads to each other at the same time as silence engulfed them both. 

 

"No you're not."

Jimin disagreed as his gaze shifted away from him. That's impossible, the last time he and Lisa talked about this guy beside him was just maybe a few weeks ago. 

 

And guess what? He heard that Taehyung was still in love with his ex-girlfriend. 

 

"I like her, Jimin."

But of course, a lot can still happen with those few weeks. Jimin's jaw clenched, he don't really know what to feel right now. 

 

The traffic lights turned green and that's the time where Taehyung switched his focus from the latter to the road. 

 

"Why are you telling me this, hyung?"

The young one suddenly want some answers. His curiosity raising up as he felt a tightening knot in his stomach. 

 

Jimin doesn't want to assume the things that's running inside his mind right now. And if ever that would happen? It possibly start a silent war between them. 

 

However, Taehyung had other plans.

 

"I wanted you to know that I'll pursue her."

What?! Jimin's expression screams absurdness. Taehyung on the other hand has void emotions and still currently driving the car peacefully. 

 

"Why just now? You've known her longer than I do."

Jimin was now looking at Taehyung. He seems eager to find answers and his eyebrows furrowed with indescribable emotions that he had been feeling right now. 

 

Well, it's not really about the 'how long they knew each other' because 'time' is not really a big deal for him, but Jimin wanted to make sure that Taehyung won't used Lisa as his rebound. 

 

"Feelings develops Jimin. It doesn't come in an instant."

Taehyung's brows lifted and his chuckle was deep and full of amusement. He turned the wheels and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter