Fanaa

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fanaa (n.)

Destruction of the self; 

"destroyed in love."

 

 

 

Chapter 49

 

 

 

It was 8 am when Lisa decided to go home, she spent the remaining hours talking and laughing with the man who gives butterflies inside her tummy. Taehyung tried to cook a small breakfast for her but the guy don't even know how to beat eggs, so the two of them just settled with cup noodles and leftover pizzas. 

 

With secret glances and lip-bitten smiles, both of them entered the elevator of Lisa's condominium building since Kim Taehyung insists on escorting her home.

 

"Lisa?" 

 

"Uhm, yeah?"

 

"I couldn't believe this is happening."

Standing next to each other inside the not so big space of the lift, Taehyung held Lisa's hand as he intertwined it between his fingers. 

 

"Me too."

She exhaled a heavy breath. 

 

"Are you really sure about this?" 

He then looked at her eyes and for a moment he saw the glint of hesitation in it but she was fast to shake it off like it was nothing in the first place and switched it with a huge smile. 

 

"Yeah..."

Her voice was velvety and soft as she gave his hand a light squeeze to assure him that everything is real. 

 

She's his girlfriend now.

 

 

 

 

 

ジミン

 

 

 

 

 

"No, eomma I told you already I have another live show later this afternoon and yes! I've been eating well."

Jimin just finished his usual 30 minutes morning workout when his mom called assuring him to eat 3 times a day because on what she had seen on the television yesterday. Surely, Jimin had lose weight but that's because he needed to lose weight to look good in camera. Well, that's what his company told him. 

 

"But honey, I'm just making sure you're fine. When will you visit your dad and I anyway? We miss you, son."

Jimin stopped preparing his protein shake as he run his hand through his newly dyed blonde hair. 

 

"I miss you guys too. Soon okay? I promise I'll make a visit soon."

He forced a smile as he continued preparing. He's needed at the company 10 am sharp. 

 

"Okay honey, we hold onto that promise okay? Just don't forget to take care of yourself and you're still not allowed to drink any alcoholic drinks okay? We love you."

And just when Jimin was about to reply back, the door knob in front of the living room twitched open. 

 

"Okay mom, love you back! Gotta go!" 

Jimin didn't even let her mom talk as he ended the call and went to the living room to greet the person he's been missing since she left last night. 

 

With a protein shake still in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter