Matutine

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Matutine (adj.)

Just before dawn.

 

 

 

Chapter 48

 

 

 

"Lalisa... I don't want you to do this if you'll regret it again later." Jimin broke the kiss as his soft gaze admire Lisa's flushed face. Her sunset like hair were disarray and she was already topless beneath him, Lisa was still catching her breath when Jimin reached for her hand as he nuzzled her palm.  

 

"I don't want to force you on things that you're not still ready to do."

His voice were calm but when his eyes met hers, she saw how it glistened with unshed tears. 

 

How many times does she need to hurt him? But Jimin has been patient with hers as he even smiled so softly and plant a chaste kiss on her forehead.

 

This is not about the anymore. It was the feelings and emotions that they are required to feel while doing it. Jimin knows Lisa wasn't still ready to open up what she truly feels. 

 

With her free hand, Lisa caressed his cheek and smiled. "I wanted you to know that I'm so proud of what you did earlier. You are born to be on that stage, Jimin-ah." She pulled him for a short kiss before she embraced him. 

 

"You must be tired, let's sleep eo?" 

She patted his cheek and Jimin nod his head with a small smile. 

 

"Ne, noona."

 

 

 

Never in his life he imagined that he'll be stuck in a complicated relationship with the only existing person he ever fall in love with. There's a reason why he avoided 'love' in the first place but here he is having the hardest type of love. After all Park Jimin is still a human and he also get hurt and tired, but with her? He is ready to endure anything. 

 

Besides, isn't that how it works?

 

 

 

The moment Jimin tucked Lisa inside the comforter her phone suddenly started ringing and he watched how she reached for her phone on the lamp table as she answered it with a soft, "Hello?" 

 

Her brows turned knotted as her lips frowned cutely. Jimin smiled at this gesture not until she stood up and started dressing up, she fixed her disarray hair with her free hand and checked herself in the mirror. 

 

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute. Bye."

Jimin also stood up when he heard the words she just said. 

 

"Where are you going? It's almost midnight noona."

He asked curiously, stopping her by carefully holding her wrist.

 

"I'm sorry, Jimin. Taehyung just called. He needs me." 

She has this apologetic look and her eyes are wary. Jimin's grasp loosened, he felt a striking pain in his chest before he nodded and forced his self to smile understandably. 

 

"Okay, be careful."

He let go of her and Lisa found herself getting guilty for no reason at all. 

 

"I'm really sorry. I promise, I'll be back." 

She assured him while nibbling her lower lip. Jimin reached for her cheek and softly gaze at the woman in front of him.

 

"I know."

Lisa nod softly as she look at Jimin one last time before rushing out from her unit. 

 

Jimin once again, did nothing but to watched her leave. He comforted himself by smiling at his reflection when he saw his figure in front of the mirror.  

 

"It's okay... you trust her."

But the moment Jimin forced his self to smile again a tear cascade down his cheek. "God, I miss eomma and appa." He said softly before he let his body submerge onto the soft mattress of Lisa's bed.  

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter