Tacenda

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tacenda (n.)

Things better left unsaid; matters to be passed over in silence.

 

 

 

Chapter 16

 

 

Happiness is like a rainbow it will come out in the most unexpected day. It will show up after the storm or even a sprinkle of rain. It will leave you in awe of how beautiful it is. 

But happiness is also like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you. So just relax, sit back and wait; for happiness is coming to your way. Maybe a little late but that's better than nothing. 

 

 

As for Jimin, Happiness is also the sunset you wait after a tiring day. He leaned his back to the wall, he is again at the same place he last saw Lisa here in BigHit. The orange sky and the warm heat of sunlight glistened against Jimin's pale milky skin. 

 

 

He closed his eyes and seize the perfect moment to relax as the coming autumn wind at the last days of September brushed gentle to his face. The calm surrounding help him also to clear his mind from too much thinking.

 

It was like yesterday when he felt so happy because of her. The touch of her soft lips still lingers on him, the feeling of her warm skin, the exchanged glances and smiles, everything felt like it all just happened yesterday and he misses her. He really misses her so bad. 

 

"What did you exactly do to me, Lalisa?"

Jimin heaved a long sighed as he admire the beautiful scenery of twilight. 

 

He finished his training too early today than his usual so he will have the time to find her. 

 

He was about to stand up when the door flung opened and an orange haired girl appeared with her shoulder bag and water bottle. 

 

"You're here. Yoongi and the others had been looking for you." 

She strides her way to him and Jimin just watched her take the space beside him.

 

"Tell them I went home."

He simply said as he was about to stand up again only to be pulled back by her. 

 

"I may not know her but if it really affect you that much? Maybe you really had fallen in love." 

Chaeyoung starts and smiled bitterly while looking at the setting sunset. 

 

"Who says, I'm joking? When I said 'I found the love of my life?' It's you guys who never believed." 

Jimin answered with a shrugged. Chaeyoung look at him. Or we rather say always looking at him, but he never look back like the way she look at him. 

 

"You're so stupid, Jimin."

He turned his head to her and Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. 

 

"She's dead right?"

 

"But you saw her too."

And that stop Chaeyoung from snapping at him. Truly the blonde girl she saw the other day looks really similar from the girl they saw on the album.

 

"Maybe its her twin? Or a doppelgänger? I don't know but you read it right? She's dead." 

Jimin sighed as he stand up. He looked down at Chaeyoung staring eyes. 

 

"Chae, I love her and this is the first time. I may only know so little about love but still I wanna give her the best I have. Believe what you want, but I don't need to search for the right person anymore cause she's the one I want to be with." 

Chaeyoung also stand up to face him. His eyes yells sincerity and somewhat hurts her. 

 

"How could you say you love her when you don't even know her?" 

Jimin only smiled at the troubled friend. 

 

"Maybe that's the mystery of love."

He messed her orange hair as he leave her alone to that place. Walking away from that building to find her. To find the girl who happens to bother him always in his mind. 

 

However Chaeyoung only stared at the blank door. Sighing in defeat she looked up at the darkening sky. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter