Retrouvailles

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Retrouvailles (French)

The happiness of meeting again after a long time.

 

 

Chapter 10

 

 

What if, Peter Pan and Alice met something between in Neverland and Wonderland?

 

 

"What are you doing here, Park James?"

Her calculating gaze ran over Jimin from head to toe and she smiled.

 

"I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here, noona?" 

Jimin shifted a faintly amused gaze to Lisa.

 

She didn't answer him, she looked away and focus her gaze to the city lights. Jimin walked his way beside her but before he sit beside her he smell his clothes first and Lisa noticed this. 

She laughed at his silliness. "What?" Jimin asked reddening from embarrassment. 

 

"You still smells like a child, Park."

She smiled at him amused how Jimin's cheeks were all red now. 

 

"Hey!"

He pouted as he sat beside her but she just laughed again and by seeing this, Jimin gave her a satisfied smile. 

 

"Don't worry, it's a compliment."

She linked her arms to him as she put her head on his shoulder. 

 

"Are you trying to sniff me again noona?"

Lisa burst in laughters when Jimin acknowledged what she's trying to do. But instead of letting his arms go? She pulled him more close to her and buried her face between his shoulders and neck as she sniff his natural scent. 

 

He smells like sweet apples and baby powder with a mixed of his sweat from too much dancing earlier. 

"You smell like milk and cookies, Park." But that's how Lisa explained it as she . 

 

"Noona, stop bullying me."

He chuckled as he saw her playful gaze to him. 

 

"It's a shame that there's no stars tonight." 

She scooted away from him as her face went serious. Although confused, Jimin took her left hand as he intertwined it to his right hand. 

 

Never fall in love with me. 

 

Those words ringed again in his mind but he never mind less. Lisa tried to take it off but Jimin held it tight not wanting to let her go. 

 

"Noona, I.."

Jimin intense gaze fixed on her as he try to find the words in his mind. 

 

"I think I--"

 

Never fall in love with me.

 

"I think it's getting late, I'll take you to your home."

He stood up as he carefully tugged her until they are in front of the elevator. He push the lower button and they patiently wait to the door to be open.

 

He look at his watch and it's eleven o' one. He is surely passed on his curfew. 

 

"Noona, Where is your unit?"

He asked when they are inside the elevator. 

 

"10 minutes away from here."

When they reached the ground floor, they hurriedly went to the back exit cause the front door was already close. 

 

"By the way, you still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter