Orphic

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Orphic (adj.)

Mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding. 

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

Innocence. It's one of the hardest to keep. If only we could remain as a child of all our lives, maybe things won't be complicated as it is. 

For example; Her. Her eyes were once the warmest but as the time passed by, it became cold through some circumstances. 

Painful things comes from unfortunate events and it the living life out of you until the only thing you have is emptiness, until darkness becomes your only friend; soothing your dying soul. 

You don't know how to escape from it, nor get out from it. So if you still have your innocence; tight your grip while you were still holding it.

 

 

Park Jimin, a trainee on a not quite well known agency. He's been studying there for almost 2 years. Mastering his passion and dreaming of one day? He will be on that stage. Touring from east to west. From Asia to Europe. 

 

He drop college just to chase his dreams and his parents were willingly supported him. His the only child after all. 

 

And by his 19 years of existence in this world. He chose not to care about anyone, he only let people in when they are willing to stay in his life. Other than that? He avoided being close to someone. 

 

The hot summer breeze of August welcomed him, when he descended from the bus. 

 

He looked up at the tall building in front of him. The thought of debuting soon as an idol empowered him. He entered the building with a smile plastered on his face as he greeted every person he passed by. 

 

 

On the other hand,

Kim Taehyung stared at the blonde girl he is with. They just finished their breakfast a while ago and there she is looking around his mini studio inside his house. 

 

She looks innocently beautiful with the L sized v-neck white t-shirt she's wearing. Her dress was soaking wet last night so he let her wear his clothes for the mean time. 

 

"Can you take a photo of me?" 

She grinned. He looked at her confused. 

 

"Why?"

 

"Cause it's fascinating."

He shakes his head but he is willing to do it anyway, he walked closer to the professional camera and capture the right angle of her. 

 

She's just standing there doing nothing, staring deeply at the lens of his camera.  

 

"Wouldn't you like to move?"

He nonchalantly asked. 

 

"They said camera can capture feelings. Did you captured mine?"

Her eyes were confused and asking. Taehyung was slowly drowning, being lost for a brief of moment. 

 

He was silent.

 

"So you didn't captured it? It's okay. I tend to hide it anyway."

She smiled. He's been curious about her for these past few months. She always talk so deep to the point of failing to understand her.

 

"Let's take another shot."

He finally answered but she moved away and shake her head in disapproval. 

 

"I'll let you take photos of me next time, when I'm ready to show every emotions that i've been trying to hide."

Great. He's even more curious about her now. She laughed when she saw how his brows furrowed from confusion. She walked close to him and the only distance they have i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter