Sweven

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweven (n.)

a vision seen in sleep; a dream.

 

 

 

Chapter 21

 

 

How would you survive if you lost the one who makes your life complete? How would you stand up again when everything feels crumbling apart. How would you live like the way you used to when there's a big hole in your heart? 

A missing piece to give you a reason to live again. 

 

How can a heart still beat when the other half of it has now gone? How can you see the bright colors of life when you already lose your rainbow? How can you move on when you still don't want to let go? 

 

Losing Jennie for Lisa felt like that, she was her first love. First in everything and not having her here at her side made a big impact to Lisa's life. Jennie was her best friend, her sister and her lover.

And now that she was gone, how can Lisa move forward with her life?

 

It's been two hours since Chaerin bid goodbye to the both of them. Lisa has been quiet and doesn't even touch her dinner, while Jimin tried his very best to make them comfortable with each other, and act like nothing happened earlier, but that doesn't make sense because for sure Jimin heard everything she spout.

 

She's anxious. 

 

"Noona."

Jimin reached for her hand but Lisa didn't even react to the sudden skin-ship. 

 

"I'm sleepy, Jimin. You can use the other room. I'll go ahead."

Lisa break away to Jimin's touch as she stand up to go to her room but the younger one held her hand again, making Lisa turn her head to him, worry lines on his forehead is visible.

 

"It's okay."

Lisa assured him, patting him softly on his cheek as she tried to form a smile on her lips. 

 

Jimin loosened his grasp as he watch Lisa walk away to the kitchen. 

 

He stand up from his seat to put the plates on the sink then he also put back the untouched food in the fridge. 

 

He washed the dishes before going to the bathroom to brush his teeth. 

 

After finishing everything he needs to do, he plopped his self to the soft sofa in the living room. Mind is still a mess. 

 

Jimin didn't mean to heard everything, he was only sitting at the sofa waiting for the two siblings to finished talking that time but then he suddenly heard screaming voices from the kitchen and panicked rose to him as he dashed his way to the kitchen but Lisa's words stop him from his tracks. 

 

Everything was so unexpected. He too who heard everything, weakened. 

 

He leaned at the wall to find support for his wobbling knees from what he just heard to the girl he love. 

 

And for the first time in his life, he experienced heartbreak. Like he was losing air from his lungs, everything felt so painful. 

 

Butterflies in his stomach from the past three days suddenly died, making him squirmed in pain. 

 

And before he completely shatter, he ran to the bathroom and locked himself there as the restrained tears finally flowed, blurring his vision in the process. 

 

 

 

Jimin was right all along, falling in love is a dangerous thing. It's never easy. You can't avoid to be tainted. 

 

And by thinking everything right now; alone in the living room. 

He is sure that his innocence started to fade, his treasured youth is withering, and childhood is now going away. 

 

It is the cost for choosing 'love'.

 

Jimin clutched his aching head. He can't keep up to the drastic changes in his perspective. Silently killing him emotionally. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lisa and Jennie first met at the audition for first trainees of BigHit. Lisa was only 14 years old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter