Mágoa

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mágoa (n.)

A heartbreaking feeling that leaves long-lasting traces, visible in gestures and facial expressions.

          

( 2nd Continuation ... )

 

 

 

Chapter 26

 

 

 

 

 

Breathed in. Breathed out. 

 

Lisa closed her eyes, trying to calm her sudden anxiety attacks. 

 

After walking out from the ladies room earlier, Lisa rushes to the elevator as she went to a place where nobody can see her. 

 

She didn't even bother to check if the whole plan is doing good. She just went to a certain floor and headed to an empty balcony.

 

 

 

Did Jimin just lie to me? 

 

- So what if he does, Lisa? 

Everyone lies even you. 

 

 

 

She put a hand on her ear as it came upon her by surprise. 

 

But I'm not lying those were true.

 

Lisa began to feel wave after wave of fear, she could even hear her heart pounding so loudly. 

 

 

- What are you doing now then? 

Isn't this called lying?

 

 

But I was doing this for Taehyung.

 

 

- What if he founds out about this? 

Do you think he'll be happy?

 

 

Stop.

 

 

- Just like Jimin and Jennie? 

He will also replace you 

and leave you all alone.

 

 

Stop. Jennie never left me. 

 

 

- How about Jimin?

 

 

He will stay. 

 

 

- But he lied to you already that means he'll soon leave you.

 

 

Please stop.

 

 

Race of thoughts rushing through her mind, making her groan in pain.

 

'What's happening to me?' 

She asked herself, eyes were still tightly closed. Suddenly, Lisa started to pant like she's losing air in her lungs, she's smothering and cannot breathe. 

 

She felt crying, so she cries silently. Alone in that little balcony, she sat down on the floor and hugged her knees. Not minding if the dress will get dirty. 

 

'What are you doing to me, Park Jimin? It's scary.'

She sobbed. Her mind in hazy thoughts. Lisa covered her flushed face with her trembling sweaty hands. 

 

 

 

"I didn't pay a big amount of money for this! So you better come up with a good excuse and solve this problem in that instant!"

Lisa heard a faint shouting voice not too far from where she is. She sniffed and wipe the tears from her cheeks using her palms as she stand up to hear the voices more. 

 

"I'm very sorry ma'am, but our chefs were caught up in a sudden minor accident while heading here."

The other voice Lisa heard was calm. She walk slowly and followed the voices. 

 

"I don't care! This is so unprofessional Ms. Shin, come up with a good idea for this! Feed my guests! Or I'll sue you."

Lisa leaned her ear against the door of a certain room. Her usual-self came back as a sly grin slowly make its way to her plump lips.

 

"Yes, ma'am. Will do. But it will take us another hour to serve t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter