Mágoa

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mágoa (n.)

A heartbreaking feeling that leaves long-lasting traces, visible in gestures and facial expressions.

  

( Continuation ... )

 

 

 

Chapter 25

 

 

 

 

Meeting. Actually, it was not an accident when we meet the people we least expected to see, everything plays to the thing we called 'fate'. It comes unexpectedly, surprising you in an overwhelming way. 

 

 

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" 

Park Jimin was clueless, he only wanted to see Lisa and talk to her.

 

He even ditched his morning vocal training, just to wait for her to come home.

 

But no one answered, and just like that Jimin understand what the silence means, he take a step forward and started walking away.

 

"I should be going."

Jimin voice was soft but stern and Lisa was shocked to see Jimin avoiding her for the first time. 

 

But before the latter can pass away from them, Lisa swiftly take a hold on his wrist. 

 

"Do you need anything from me, Park?"

His gaze lifted innocently to Lisa, as his cold defenses came crashing down in an instant when he saw that big brown eyes of her. 

 

"I came here to see you, but I still have training to do at BigHit so I'll just come back later tonight."

Relief brought a smile to her cherry-sweet lips. 

 

"Arasso. Chimin, hwaiting!"

She let go of Jimin's wrist, only to raise her fist on to the air, motivating the latter with her cute tone of voice that Taehyung was surprised to hear.

 

Jimin chuckled, as he also put his fist up on to the air. "Thanks, Noona."

 

He glanced at Taehyung and they give each other a nod before Jimin decided to walk again.

"I really need to go."

Jimin waved one last time at the blonde and went inside the elevator. 

 

 

 

A moment had passed, Lisa finally turned her back at the elevator and continued walking to her unit door. 

 

Taehyung gently nudged the blonde with his elbow.

 

"Who is that boy?"

Lisa looks at Taehyung after entering the pin number to her unit. 

 

"What kind of question is that? He's ー"

Her smile vanished when her words halted for she can't find the exact words to describe who is Jimin in her life. 

 

What are they anyway?

 

"He's Park Jimin."

She continued. 

 

Taehyung nodded and scratched the tip of his nose as he straightened up.

"I should get going too. See you tonight."

Lisa smiled, trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere around them. 

 

"See you, Taehyung."

She waits outside, staring at him until Taehyung entered the elevator.

 

Lisa turned her back and went inside her unit while searching for someone at her phone old contacts. 

 

She pressed the call button and waited for the line to ring. After three times of ringing, the other line finally answered. 

 

"Dara eonnie?"

The side of her lips starts to curve up when she heard a sweet voice greeting her on the other line.

 

 

 

 

 

パーティの時

 

 

 

Lisa made her way at the entrance of the elegant halls, and there she saw a man not too far away from him. 

The man had on a white cotton shirt with a black designer tuxedo on top of it and a pair of black fitted jeans, which tied everything together. 

 

Lisa smiled at the thought of Taehyung not taking this engagement party seriously, but still look so expensive effortlessly. 

 

She take her time walking towards him as their eyes were locked on each other. 

His thin pair of lips formed into a smirk. The blonde can't help to shake her head as she smiles back at him.

 

"Hi, sorry to keep you waiting."

Taehyung eyed Lisa from head to toe, scrutinizing how beautiful she looks tonight.

 

She's wearing an off-shoulder dress that shows her y collarbone and milky neck. The aesthetic quality of the cream velvety soft dress displayed her assets.

 

"Done checking me out, Mr. Kim?"

Lisa went closer to the man who is still smirking as she dusts off the imaginary dust on the shoulder of his tuxedo. 

 

"Do you intend to outdo the bride?"

Taehyung looks at her with amusement filled in his eyes. The blonde pretends to be shocked as her big brown eyes went wide. 

 

"How did you know about that? I was kinda planning to do that." 

She laughed. 

 

"Aish, you really love to joke around."

Taehyung reached for her hand as he intertwined it with his. 

They started to walk beside each other and entered the elevator, aiming to reach the sky garden of the hotel where the venue of the party takes place. 

 

A few moments later, they reached the place and greeted by a staff who collects the invitation cards. 

 

Once Lisa and Taehyung stepped inside the venue they quickly catch the attention of everyone inside the place. 

 

Just like Lisa wanted, she tried to control the forming smile on her lips as she maintains the serious look on her face. 

 

Her eyes roamed the place and there she saw her target looking at them, was agape upon realizing what Lisa chose to wear. The blonde look at Taehyung and she was right for predicting that he will also be shocked with this. 

 

"Lisa."

Taehyung's tone of voice was normal, trying to cover his shock reaction.

 

"Hm?"

 

"You wore the same dress with Irene."

Lisa stopped from walking and held Taehyung's hand tightly. 

 

"I know, oh god this is humiliating."

Lisa puffed some air as she hesitated from going near to the soon to be husband and wife. 

 

"Lisa, it's okay. I know it's not your fault. I got you on this okay?"

Taehyung fully turns his attention to the blonde as he raised his hand to caress the side of her cheek. Trying to erase the worry on Lisa's face. 

 

Lisa sighed as she nodded and nuzzled the hand cupping her cheek.

"Okay, let's greet the couple."

But before Lisa can walk again, Taehyung pulled Lisa into a quick hug. 

 

As he whispers, "You're more beautiful."

Upon hearing this, Lisa can't help but blush as she also hug Taehyung back.

 

"We should really greet them, people are staring."

Lisa giggled. 

 

They pulled out from the hug and start to walk again, L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter