Fanaa

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fanaa (n.)

Destruction of the self; 

"destroyed in love."

   

(Continuation...)

 

 

 

 

Chapter 50

 

 

 

The sound of laughters inside the room welcomed the guy who just dyed his blonde hair into a lighter tone. His lazy eyes look at the two figures who were busy eating some potato chips while watching something on their phones. They were deliberately close to each other as their smiles are wide. 

 

"Wow, I didn't know you two are flirting now."

His voice were void of emotion as well as his eyes. The two figures who were seated at the leather couch both look at him without surprise, he's late again for their recording. 

 

" off."

Chaeyoung who had now a strawberry blonde hair, crossed her arms over her chest and leaned on the sofa. 

 

"You're 30 minutes late, ."

The only girl in the room rolled her eyes, she was about to spout something again when the platinum blonde haired guy chuckled lowly as he ignored the two of his friends. 

 

"Jimin..." 

He heard his best friend calls him. This time he forced himself to look at them as he rubbed his nape.

 

"I'm sorry, my alarm clock broke."

He sheepishly lied as he sat at the black swivel chair in front of them.

 

"Jimin, it's been two weeks man. This gotta stop okay? You're ruining your health by practicing till dawn then you'll wake up early to workout, I mean have you been eating?"

Yoongi stared at his friend worriedly, his cute cheeks had nowhere to be seen, even his playfulness and witty antics are now gone. He had change a lot, he was no longer the Peter Pan that they used to call him. 

 

He radiates a different aura in the room that makes everybody uncomfortable as he will kept his mouth mummed for the rest of the hours. He will only talk if they speak to him. 

 

"Seems like you're best friend is trying to exhaust himself to death."

Chaeyoung sassed as she glanced at Jimin who is staring at the floor. 

 

Yoongi gave her a warning look.

"Chae, not right now." The oldest of them sighed as he put his attention back to Jimin, waiting for a response.

 

After a minute or two, the latter decided to talk without looking at his friends.

 

"I— I needed a distraction."

He said, honestly which triggered the only girl in the room to fumed in annoyance. 

 

They first knew about this when Jimin decided to skip practice two weeks ago as they found him sulking alone in his room on his parent's house. He looked  so broken that Seokjin and Jisoo cooked a meal for him since he never eaten for a day. That's what his parents told them, and when they asked him what's wrong. 

 

 

 

He only said three words, "I lost her."

 

 

 

"So we're going back to that woman again huh? Yes, she dumped you but you're a star now! You can have any woman you want, why are you still stressing over her?"

She reasoned out, trying hard not to slapped him out of his wits. Why is he even still looking at her? Why couldn't he just walk away? He deserves better.

 

Jimin let out a soft scoffed before looking at Chaeyoung.

"Because she's the only one I want."

He smiled bitterly and that's her cue to get even more annoyed.

 

"You're so stupid. I'm outta here."

Chaeyoung lift her arms up as she surrendered at her friend's stubbornness. She could've believe she fall in love with a guy who's more martyr than her. 

 

"Chae, You still need to record the song you guys will sing for next week! You're gonna cause a delay for his solo practice."

Yoongi stood up as he grabbed her arm, stopping her from walking out of the room. 

 

She shrugged his hold of her, 

"I'll be back, I just needed some air! And can you please talk some sense with that ing moron."

Chaeyoung pointed at Jimin who weren't looking at them. 

 

"Because he must've forgotten that he's not the only one who's getting a live stage performance tomorrow. The rival company debuted their masked singer and might I tell you? She's really ing good."

That's right. Three days ago, The rival company run by a young CEO that also debuted in Big Hit Entertainment years ago had officially introduced the mysterious girl who sing the duet song with G-dragon. 

 

'Lili, The masked Singer'. The song along with the music video featuring Jeon Jungkook had gathered a millions of views on youtube for only 24 hours. Breaking Park Jimin's record on his 'Lie' music video.

 

The latter wasn't aware of this of course, he chose to get stuck in his misery instead.

 

"So yeah? Basically he's ed up if he won't take this seriously."

Chaeyoung finishes her sentence with a loud slammed of the door. 

 

The two guys who were left behind inside the room, look at each other.

 

Jimin's brow furrowed as he look at his best friend suspiciously.  

 

"Are you guys dating?"

Jimin curiously asked with a frown.

 

"What the hell bro? No!"

Yoongi was fast to deny as he pushed Jimin who got suddenly close to him.

 

"Oh.."

Jimin shrugged as he rest his back on the swivel chair. "Thought so, she's not your type."

 

"Do you like feisty girls?"

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes at his best friend, he's obviously changing the topic to him. 

 

He sighed,

"Seriously, bro. This needs to stop."

Jimin paused. Re-thinking about the situation again. 

 

"How? I can't even leave her alone in her place."

He asked seeking for an advice from his best friend. Yoongi watched him raked his hair with his hand as he tiredly shut his eyes closed. 

 

"What?! I thought you moved back to your parents already?" 

Yoongi was surprised with the sudden confession. He grimaced at the thought and smacked the head of his friend.

 

"Ow! Well, I sleep there only to avoid her seeing in the morning and night."

Jimin glared at Yoongi as he rubbed the part where his best friend smacked him. He's just saying the truth why does he need to get physical?

 

Jimin unconsciously pouted as he remembered what he just discovered earlier.

 

"I can smell her scent in my bed, hyung. She sleeps in my ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter