Abience

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Abience (n.)

The strong urge to avoid someone or something. 

 

 

 

Chapter 51

 

 

 

"So you're still gonna say he's just a precious friend when you couldn't even keep your eyes off him?" 

Jungkook whispered to her ear, lights on the stage were still off and the music slowly comes to life. 

 

"Don't distract me, Jeon."

She hissed, not looking at him. Lisa calmed the beating of her heart as she heard the scream from the fans. 

 

He chuckled, as his breath tickled her ear. "Oh I don't have to, you already are." He's amused, what complicated drama his duo partner put herself through?

 

"Stop and focus."

Lisa groaned as she heard Jungkook chuckle even more before the lights and spotlight were now on them. 

 

Lisa closes her eyes as she put her game face on, she erases every last images in her mind and let herself drowned to the music.

 

 

 

 

 

Now that she had the courage to turned the cards in her hands. She seeks for the change she longed. 

She doesn't need any revenge,

Because when the time cometh, clarity will give justice to the wither youth she underwent.

 

 

 

 

 

When the stage lights blackout, Jungkook pulled Lisa out of the stage as the crowds roar in cheer.

 

He was laughing in excitement and so was she. The chemistry of the duo is no joke, they literally kill their first performance on stage. 

 

But remembering, what happened earlier, Jungkook leaned down on her to whisper something again.

"I've never seen you jealous, doll."

Lisa snapped her head at him and gave him a death glare.

 

"What are you talking about?"

She pushed him away and Jungkook had a smug look on his attractive face.

 

"Oh, you know what I'm talking about, doll. It's your mochi and some girl who look like a chipmunk."

He teased, taking off his mic on the side of his face. Lisa rolled her eyes and puffed some air. Why does she always need to deal with this annoying human being? 

 

"They're friends, and you're starting to get irritating."

Lisa exasperatedly sighed and turned her back on him. Leaving him all alone laughing by himself. 

 

"Hey, where are you going?! I'm just joking!"

Jungkook held Lisa's wrist, stopping her while trying to stifle a laugh. 

 

"Far from you."

She shrugged him away and roll her eyes, but Jungkook seemed unfazed. He even pointed at something and, "Oh look at that! Isn't that them?"

 

"Huh?" Lisa was fast to look at the thing he's pointing at and when she saw no one, Jungkook laughed at her. 

 

Lisa stomped her feet and groaned, walking away from the teasing latter.

 

"Yep, she's definitely jealous."

Jungkook mumbled, as he shake his head in amusement while watching the girl walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

Lisa was mumbling a few curses under her breath about Jungkook and something about not getting jealous along the line when she accidentally bumped into someone. 

 

It surprised her that she yelped a soft squeal. Her hands automatically held onto that someone's arms as her eyes tightly closed. 

 

"Are you okay?"

She felt a strong hands held her waist securely, and when Lisa opened her eyes she met that familiar mesmerizing eyes that she missed the most. 

 

Jimin...

 

suddenly felt dry and the only thing she can only do was nod. He helped her get her balanced back and she mumbled a small 'thanks'.

 

Lisa bowed and was about to start walking again when Jimin call her.

 

"Have we met before?"

It was straight to the point, and Lisa's heart almost dropped. 

 

The masked girl's eyes were familiar to him, like he had stared at it before. Lisa slowly faced him and she saw how his eyes turned curious as the moment passed by. 

 

"I'm sorry but this is the first time we met in person, Jimin sunbae."

Lisa smiled softly, she even assured that he won't noticed her voice. 

 

Jimin brows furrowed as he bit his lower lip, still figuring out where he met her. 

"You know me?"

 

Lisa giggled. 

"Who isn't? You're a monster rookie. I'm a big fan." 

She fixed her mask, trying to avoid his gaze. 

 

Suddenly, Jimin take a step closer as he run his fingers through his damped hair from his performance earlier. 

 

"I assure you, we met before. I just don't remember when."

He hummed, still taking a step closer to her and Lisa was unconsciously frozen on her spot. 

 

"I'm sorry but I don't know you. I really have to go, sunbae. If you'll excuse me."

Before Jimin can get near her, Lisa hastily step back and walk away from him. 

 

She was half running when she reach her designated dressing room with Jungkook and speaking of the devil he was seated there while the makeup artist retouches his makeup, his lips automatically formed into a smug smirk when their eyes locked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter