Razbliuto

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Razbliuto (n.)

The sentimental feeling you have about someone you once loved but no longer do.

  

Chapter 5

 

 

Why do we experience love when the next thing we knew is we're already broken.  I mean, why do we fall in love when we all end up hurting anyway? Is it really worth it? 

Cause you see, we allow ourselves to be shattered only to experience that so called 'love'. Apparently love makes us all do impossible things, it makes us blind and stupid. We can't do anything about it. 

If we were Superman? Love is our kryptonite. 

 

Let me warn you; Held tight on yourself because you may lose it while you're loving someone else. 

 

 

 

Kim Taehyung once again holding a bouquet of white roses. He was patiently tapping his fingers on the steering wheel while waiting for someone inside his car.

 

After a while, He finally saw her. She was holding a few boxes as she closed her pastry shop. He checked the time and it's 10:30 pm already, he jolted from his seat and open the door of his car and decided to approach her. 

 

He unknowingly grasped the bouquet too tight, as their eyes finally locked on each other. He missed her for he haven't seen her for such a long time. 

 

She gasped when she saw him standing in front of her. "Taehyung." It was almost a whisper. 

 

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?"

Her expression changed when she saw the bouquet of white roses.

 

"I've been missing you."

He stared at her but she became restless and keep looking around. 

 

"Listen, Taehyung. I think we really need to talk but now is not the right time."

She held his hands and dragged him to his car. Pain written on his eyes but she stayed oblivious of it. 

 

"But why? I just wanted to see my girlfriend."

She stopped and look at him. She heaved a sigh and touch Taehyung's right cheek. 

 

"You've been avoiding me for a couple of months now. I don't understand, did I do something wrong?"

He felt like crying. Why is she doing this to him? He removed her hand to his cheek and he hugged her. He hugged her so tight, so that maybe she can feel his pain. So that maybe she will realized that he's still the one for her.

 

"Taehyung, stop it already. I know you knew the answers." 

She softly pushed him away as he willingly obliged to step one further away from her. 

 

He heaved a deep sighed and nodded his head in comprehension. 

 

"At least accept this."

He gave her the bouquet and she stared at it contemplating if she would accept it or not. 

 

"Taehyung, I can't--"

He did not let her finished. He closed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter