Pulchritudinous

Zemblanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pulchritudinous (adj.)

breathtaking, heartbreaking beauty.

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

Dear, Little Heart. 

Are you still pumping blood in my veins? You seems addicted to that kind of pain. Can you still fight behind these games? 

Dear, Little Heart.

Look at the starry night, can you find some hope in that dark blue sky? The moon smiled to us, illuminating our path. 

Dear, Little Heart.

Start beating. We still have a long way ahead. 

 

 

"Thank God you're here! Your dad and I were so worried about you."

His mom went out from the kitchen to welcome him. She was wiping her hands with a dry towel. Unaware of the blonde girl that followed suit.

 

"Go change your clothes and we'll eat dinner--"

She suddenly stopped from talking when she saw that blonde innocent looking girl hiding behind Jimin's back. 

 

"Oh, you have some visitor with you."

Jimin scratched his head, thinking of a good excuse to let her stay for tonight. 

 

"Who is she, your friend?"

His mom started to interrogate. Right, who is she by the way?! He also don't know.

 

"A-uhm.. She's-- she's my co-trainee!"

This is maybe the first time he would lie to his parents. He glared at the blonde girl who is still at his back, she's fidgeting the hem of his hoodie.

 

"And?"

 

"And she's staying for tonight, if that's okay?"

His mom raised it brows to them, obviously not liking it.

 

"Why?"

She asked more questions.

 

"Well, she basically ran away from home--"

He sighed dropping the act but her mom did not let him finished.

 

"So she's your girlfriend?"

His eyes went wide by the sudden confrontation.

 

"What?"

 

"Did you get her pregnant?"

Okay. This was gotten really out of place! He doesn't even know the name of this girl. 

 

"What?!"

He felt the girl buried her face on his back. 

 

"Hmm you smell so good."

And she's sniffing him! What's gotten to this people?! 

 

He looked again to his mom scrutinizing eyes, he gave her an awkward smile. 

 

"Let Jimin have his girlfriend, yeobo. He's old already to have one."

He heard a not too loud scream from the kitchen. 

 

"But, Yeobo! This is the first time that our Jiminie brought a girl in the house! And your son didn't even talked about this to us?"

Mrs. Park turned her back at them as she went to the kitchen to talk and complain to her husband about Jimin who brought a girl to their house.

 

"I even thought that your son will grow old single for the rest of his life!"

He mentally face palmed from what she heard from his mom. Wow. 

 

"Jimin!! Go and get changed, we'll start to eat dinner!"

He heard again the scream of his mom. 

 

"Didn't you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter