chapter 1

Wanna kiss you, don't wanna kiss you

The air grew damp as Jungkook pressed the woman's body with his own against the dirty wall and deepened the kiss. He pushed his tongue forcefully in , drawing a lustful moan from her. She gripped his raven hair and responded to the heated kiss with greedy passion. Their kiss grew sloppy and dirty, saliva running down their chins. Part of Jungkook cringed internally at the sensation of foreign saliva on his skin, on his tongue, inside of his mouth.

Dirty water. He was disgusted by other's saliva, had ever been. But he effectively shut up this traitorous part of himself and pushed his disgust and uneasiness in the furthest corner of his mind. The same part that was afraid of the powers he held, afraid of himself, of the monster he had become. He had no time for unnecessary stuff like that. There was a job to be done. And he very soon needed to decrease the inner pressure caused by his bottled up powers.

All this went through the young man's head in a split-second while he kept kissing the strange woman without really paying attention to the act. It should be over soon. He counted in his head out of utter boredom. No, scenes like this didn´t turn him on at all. It was nothing more than a necessity that he had to stick his tongue in someone's throat from time to time.

He passed the twenty seconds mark. Mere moments later, Jungkook felt the familiar tug in his core followed by an icy cold rushing through every vein of his body. He sighed in the woman's open mouth and squeezed his eyes shut as a cool breeze erupted from within him. As a fraction of his Blessing passed his skin and left his body, ruffling his hair and the plain white shirt he wore. And instantly, the inner pressure got more bearable. He once again could breathe. For now. Oh, what a good feeling. This really had been overdue. A lot calmer than just minutes ago, Jungkook opened his eyes again and looked at the woman. Who saw up to him in panic.

"Y-you are a Blessed?", she stammered.

Jugkook coldly stared down at her. "Well yes, congrats Sherlock to state the obvious."

"B-but...", the woman furrowed her eyebrows in confusion until they touched and formed a line. "But what have you done-ah!" It dawned her the moment she asked. She gasped, eyes wide, as realization hit her. While the stranger's expression went from fear to confusion to shock, Jungkook watched with mild interest how the light in the woman´s eyes faded. Literally. Slowly, though. That woman indeed took her time. Jungkook scowled, he began to grow impatient. Why did it take so long?

"You are a Taker. You are k-killing me", she whimpered, slid down the wall and buried the face in her hands, lightly sobbing. In contrast to some others, she did not try to run away or scream for help. Seems she is one of the few ones with some brain. Because it would have been meaningless to run or fight. If once released, there was not much that could be done against somebody's Blessing. Especially a Taker's Blessing. Especially a Taker's Blessing as strong as the one of Jungkook. So points for accepting her fate without putting on a show. But not for being a pain in his . Jungkook was quite annoyed from the pathetic sobbing by now.

"Indeed", he snapped, confirming the former statements. "So do you mind to die already? You are getting on my nerves, you little piece of sh*t." To underline his words, he kicked her in the guts once. The woman slumped down while making an ugly coughing sound, then went silent and didn't move anymore at all. Finally, silence. Jungkook let out a deep breath and began to relax, the disturbing saliva since long wiped off his face. Without sparing a further look to the corpse, he dialed a number on his phone and ended the call after two seconds. On cue, Yoongi strolled around the corner, both hands in his pockets and completely unimpressed by the dead woman laying on the ground.

"Done?"

Jungkook nodded. "Get rid of that nuisance and bring me an evidence if you are finished but don't make any ing noises, that damn woman kept blabbering for hours before I got to do my work and now I am so done with this day. I don´t want to be disturbed by anything tomorrow, got it?"

The elder's gaze went piercing cold, matching his almost white blue hair. And although he was much more smaller than Jungkook, he had no problems to make him feel very uneasy. If looks could kill - or no, maybe somebody has exactly that Blessing, so let's say if Yoongi could kill with just a look - then Jungkook would be on the verge by now. He gulped.

"I know my duties very well without you telling me, brat", Yoongi whispered  with low threatening voice. "And I don´t care if you are the leader of our fine little bloody gang or if you could kill me anytime but I am still your hyung and I am doing the dirty work you don't want to do. So show some more respect to me and never ever dare to give me orders. I am not a mere henchman, I am your second in command. Know your limits, boy."

Jungkook nodded dumbly. He didn't dare to make Yoongi really angry - he was quite certain that he did not want to be on the receiving end if the elder would ever snap. Without exchanging another word, Jungkook made his way to their head quarter.

As he finally arrived, he stormed past everybody else straight to his room, slammed the door shut and collapsed on his bed.

The different forces were still raging within him. The life he had taken from the woman was fighting his Blessing which tried to incorporate the new life. He could feel the two powers inside of him clashing against each other, fighting, resisting, whirling around and oh-so-slowly merging. Coping to a newly taken life force was always exhausting and one of the most annoying parts of his Blessing. If one's life was not compatible with his Blessing it could happen he became feverish and unable to move for days. Jungkook sighed heavily. He just hoped it wouldn't be such a torture this time. 

Why is killing people such a nuisance?