chapter 35

Wanna kiss you, don't wanna kiss you

Jimin was a patient person, he really was. But god, Tae was such a scared radish, this was going nowhere.

The author had Namjoon have tell him what happened, had gone back on his best friend and on Jungkook. He knew for a fact the maknae had more or less confessed his love to the brunet and Tae had gotten the message for once. But still there had been no date or something similar.

Why? What was the problem? Jimin could only blame his best friend on being such a scared coward. Afterall, it was technically his move to make now. But nooo, those dummies were just happy they knew what was going on now. No sign of a serious relationship in sight.

"Jiminie~ I think this isn´t actually useful", Hoseok chided as he held up three sheets of paper which had the word 'idiot' written all over.

Well yes, the red-head was right. Because Jimin´s Relief was writing stories - if digital or the old-fashioned way didn´t matter. And three papers full of one word repeating for n times couldn´t be considered a story. Cool, great, now Jimin had even wasted precious ressources and it hadn´t helped him taking off the edge. Sure, he technically could just get Hoseok to speak (which was not really difficult) and use his Blessing on him but it didn´t feel right to play lie detector 24/7 on his hyung.

That´s why he had asked for much paper and a pencil instead and was sitting on the floor for hours, writing down Jungkook´s and Tae-Tae´s story as good as he knew it. And his latest chapter had been 'idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot...'.

Taehyungie-pabo! Grow yourself some balls already.

Jimin grimaced. "You are right, hyung. This calls for more drastic measures." 

Hoseok´s eyes narrowed at the declaration. His previous 'drastic measure', asking Namjoon to use his Blessing on Jungkook to force the maknae and the singer to talk it out, had been quite a gamble. Luckily it had worked out. Though Hoseok had made his point clear in case it would not go well. And Jimin wasn´t dumb, he knew better than to push his luck. But still... it was just a toss in the right direction, there was not much that could go wrong. Right?

So he just gave the red-head an assuring smile as he grabbed his phone and created the group chat 'secret mission, you´ll see soon enough'

*Jiminie has created the group chat secret mission, you´ll see soon enough*

*soulmate bf forevereverever dummy has joined this chat*

*Mr scary-not-scary I can do everything stalker has joined this chat*

Jiminie: Guys!

soulmate bf forevereverever dummy: WHAT MISSION I LOVE MISSIONS TELL ME THE MISSION JIMINIEEEEEE!

Mr scary-not-scary I can do everything stalker: ...what is this

Jiminie: R U both free on friday?

Mr scary-not-scary I can do everything stalker: yes?

soulmate bf forevereverever dummy: YAAAASSS! MISSION, MISSION, MISSION!

Jiminie: Cool. How about going to the amusement park together? I heard the weather is going to be great besides it´s friday so it might not be that crowded. Sounds good?

soulmate bf forevereverever dummy: WOOOOOOO!

soulmate bf forevereverever dummy: SOUNDS FANTASTIC!

Mr scary-not-scary I can do everything stalker: sure, why not?

Jiminie: Great! Meeting at the entrance 10.30?

soulmate bf forevereverever dummy: *searches through closet although it´s only monday* Okay, I know what to wear guys plz wear sthg in Gucci red pretty please with a cherry on top let´s go in matching outfits yeah? OMG I can´t wait!!! ROLLERCOASTER!!!!!!!!  \(^^)/

Mr scary-not-scary I can do everything stalker: Tae

Mr scary-not-scary I can do everything stalker: It´s wednesday

Mr scary-not-scary I can do everything stalker: And I only have red or not-red.

Mr scary-not-scary I can do everything stalker: Whatever. Count me in. I´ll just come in average people red.

Jiminie: Lol

Jiminie: It´s set then?

Mr scary-not-scary I can do everything stalker: Y-

soulmate bf forevereverever dummy: YASSS!

Jiminie: Nice! Just go without me then, I can´t leave my cave anyway. Have fun you two ^^

*Jiminie has changed chat name to 'It´s a date you pabos!'*

*Jiminie has left this chat*

Mr scary-not-scary I can do everything stalker: Did he just...

soulmate bf forevereverever dummy: ...

soulmate bf forevereverever dummy: OMFG

Mr scary-not-scary I can do everything stalker: *sigh*

Jimin and Hoseok couldn´t stop laughing. Happily, they high-fived as they watched the conversation continue and the chatroom´s name change in light speed.

"Jiminie, you are a genius", the red-head announced with teary eyes, still giggling.

 

 


Okay, this might be the shortest chapter ever. But one I´ve been busy, two I wanted to write nevertheless but three want to make the date chapter its own creature without the . So yeah. I hope you still liked the updated and that you could smile a bit while reading ^^