PROLOGUE / Part Two.

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Taeyeon went outside the house, muffled yet loud sobs could be heard from the garden, sending her into panic.

Seungwan was crying again for the third time today, and the older girl hoped that it wasn’t over some ridiculous reason or else she would kill whoever made her sister cry. 

Today morning, Seungwan cried because she got scolded by their father for accidentally breaking a vase. 

In the afternoon, she cried again because he slapped her for hanging out with her best friend Minatozaki Sana instead of doing her homework. 

Don’t tell me dad hurt you again, Wannie. 

Taeyeon hurriedly ran to where her sister was.

As usual she was in the pavilion, her favorite spot in the garden. 

Upon arriving at the pavilion, Taeyeon couldn’t help but gasp in horror. 

Seungwan’s pajamas was a bit ripped and dripped with blood, specifically from the back, and her skin was painted with harsh wounds. From the looks of it, she must’ve been beaten by a whip. 

She was sitting on the ground, and her head was resting on her wheelchair. 

 

“W-Wannie…” Taeyeon dropped on her knees beside her sibling, and stared at her with terrified eyes. 

“Did dad do this to you?” she shook Seungwan when she didn’t acknowledge her. 

She shook her twice, thrice, again and again and again, but the younger girl won’t budge or even lift her head. 

“Please answer me.” Taeyeon started to cry, and as if alarmed by that, Seungwan immediately snapped her head back.

“Y-Yes, father did this to me.” The latter answered in a hoarse voice. 

Upon hearing that, Taeyeon gritted her teeth and stood up in an instant. 

“That’s it. He’s going to pay for what he’d done to you.” 

“Unnie, what’re you going to do?” 

“None of your concern.” Taeyeon said bluntly, and there was something in the way she said it that made Seungwan uncomfortable. “Just wait here. I’ll clean your wounds once I’m finished.”

Seungwan panicked. “Please don’t do anything stupid.”

Taeyeon smirked before exclaiming. “Trust me dear sister, it’s not something stupid.”

 

* *

 

Seungwan couldn’t move a limb when she woke up. There was something heavy resting on her stomach, and the smell of rusty blood filled her senses which was weird. 

After adjusting her eyesight to the sunlight, she looked down at her abdomen only to see Taeyeon’s head lying atop it.

The older girl was still wearing last night’s outfit, and it was stained with blood. 

Much to Seungwan’s horror, there was a knife peeking out from Taeyeon’s pocket which caused her to scream. 

In a matter of seconds, her sister a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter