CHAPTER TWELVE / The Art of Feeling Alive

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How dare you steal my pizza, Kang Seulgi! I haven’t eaten yet, and that was the last piece, UGH!”

“Jisoo, my love, it’s your fault. You were so into the movie that you totally forgot about the food.”

“I hate you. Did I mention that I hate you?” 

“You just did, sweetheart.”

“Don’t sweetheart me when I’m angry at you, mister pizza stealer.” Jisoo glared menacingly at her boyfriend. 

“I didn’t steal it, miss bra stuffer.” Seulgi simply shrugged off his girlfriend’s piercing glare.

“Excuse me? Bra stuffer?” Jisoo gasped loudly. “If I ever hear you calling me that again, you’ll vanish with arrows buried on your back.”

“Such pleasant talk.” Seulgi grinned, amused at how furious his girlfriend was.

“You know, you guys kinda remind me of Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase.” Sana commented. “They bicker a lot, like a lot.” 

“Nah, Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are way much better than these idiots.” Joohyun said, earning him a glare from Seulgi. 

“You think they’re better than us? At least I have a love life, unlike you.” Seulgi smirked.

That statement alone caused Joohyun to choke on the soda he was sipping on, and boy does it hurt when you choke on a soda. 


Hearty and carefree laughters echoed through the place, warming the empty holes in their hearts. 

It’s those wonderful, infinite moments when you hang around wherever with your friends, where you catch for big breaths between each laugh, where you get high off, and feel your lungs getting cold (in a good way).

For a second, that split second, you don’t care. 

You don’t care about school, you don’t care about your problems, you don’t care about money or people, and most importantly you don’t care about the world.

You forget about the world in those priceless moments.

All you care about are the ones next to you because they are all what matters, right? Those amazing people beside you; your friends, the ones who make you love the feeling of being fully alive, the ones who make you feel worth it, unstoppable and invincible even at your weakest point. 

“You’re so mean, Seulgi-yah.” Seungwan was still laughing, and gasping for air at the same time. 

“What? What did I say?” The cat-eyed boy was clutching his stomach from laughing too much.

“So what if Joohyun doesn’t have a love life? It doesn’t make him a bad person.”

Seulgi could only smirk at Seungwan’s remark.


Seconds later, Joy and Roseanne barreled through the living room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter