CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO / Thank You, My Soulmate, My Friend, My Most Beloved

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What made Bae Joohyun fall for Son Seungwan was her broken, beautiful heart. He fell in love with it because somehow, he knew he was the one who could fill it again with sunshine.

He fell in love with her loneliness too, because lonely people were great companions; they don’t judge, they don’t tell us that we’re crazy or strange, and they accept most things and hold onto anyone or anything.

Joohyun also fell in love with her as a person; there was nobody else like her. 

Seungwan was a beautiful being, but not like those in flashy posters and magazines. She was beautiful for the way she talked, for the way she cared for people, for the twinkles in her wide eyes when she spoke of things she loved. She was beautiful for her capability to make people laugh and smile even when she’s not alright. She was simply beautiful down to her soul. 


What made Seungwan fall for Joohyun was his selflessness, and his sweet gentleness. While lots of girls think that gentlemen were weak, Seungwan thought otherwise. She considered Joohyun’s gentleness as a kind of strength, a better strength.

She fell in love with him because she found the summer sun in his smile, the kind of smile that you could keep in a bottle. In her darkest times, she would pull out that bottle, and bask in his light.

Her world used to be dull. But that was until he marched in her life, clad in bright paint-stained clothes and armed with different colorful paintbrushes.

She fell in love with Joohyun because when her sadness and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter