CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE / Frost Me A Sky

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning: Sorry dear readers, you’re about to read something random and crack, and I’m not even sure if this is considered a crack.

Anyway, have a nice read, hopefully.

PS: Wenrene are already in their first year of college starting from this chapter.

-

 

Minatozaki Sana once said, if you want to avoid her best friend; Son Seungwan’s wrath, then all you have to do is to make sure not to steal her candies, cakes, cupcakes, brownies, chocolate muffins, macaroons, or anything sweet in general. 

Never dare to steal them from her whether it was on purpose or not, especially when she’s on her period. 

Sana actually said it more than once.

However, there was someone who seemed to forget about it, and that someone was no other than the sugar-lover-girl’s boyfriend Bae Joohyun. 

Early this afternoon, Joohyun’s mother made Seungwan six strawberry cupcakes, small two slices of sweet carrot cake, and one creme caramel.

After making them and putting them to cool a bit, Joohyun happened to pass by in the kitchen, and he didn’t fail to notice the freshly-made sweet treats on the counter. 

Without second thoughts, the boy grabed a spoon and took a bite from the creme caramel, and gobbled the other slice of carrot cake. 

Before he exited, he took three strawberry cupcakes, bringing it with him down in the backyard, in case he gets hungry. 


“Wan-ah, sweetie, I finished making the desserts you asked for. Should I bring them here?” Jessica entered Roseanne’s bedroom where Seungwan was watching a sad anime.

The Korean-Japanese girl was always staying in the Bae household whenever she had her period, and she doesn’t even know why.

Could it be because Jessica makes the best food? Seungwan was a big eater whenever she was on her period, and eating the Bae’s mother’s cooking during those times feels great.

Or could it because she could be around Joy and Rosé? (Her favorite little sunshines who manage to take her pain away, and makes her forget about her cramps and grumpiness).

“No, don’t tire yourself, aunt Sica. I can manage, so please rest now.” The teenage girl dropped her heat-pack, and took her crutches to stand up. 

“Alright then. Enjoy eating.” Jessica sighed softly as she affectionately patted Seungwan’s head.


Once Seungwan entered the kitchen, an ear-shattering scream escaped her móuth. 

Nah, not really. It was actually a shriek, a small shriek.

Immediately, Jessica, Jisoo, Joy and Roseanne rushed to her.

“Unnie, what happened?” Rosé clung to Seungwan’s leg.

“Forgive me for the shriek and for being dramatic, but someone ate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter