CHAPTER FIFTEEN / Hold Me in this Wild, Wild World

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was blood everywhere in the room; on the ceiling, on the marble floor, on the walls, and on Seungwan’s mother who was tied on a chair. 

Yuki Hana’s hands were shackled with chains, her legs tied with thick ropes, and her dress was stained with blood.

“Save me, dear child.” The Japanese lady whispered. She couldn’t raise her head to look at her younger daughter, for her body was drained. 

Seungwan slowly took steps towards her mother, but before she could reach her, a mysterious figure clad in black appeared behind Yuki Hana, and stabbed her with a long sword straight through her heart.

Seungwan could only freeze on her spot.

She watched in horror as the man took the sword out from her mother’s body, and let her fall on the ground with a loud thud. 


With a start and a scream, Seungwan woke up, hair sticking to her temple, body drenched with sweat, and her face was damp. 

She was crying in her sleep again for the fourth time this week, and the blame all goes to those stupid nightmares. She hated how the visions were all about her deceased mother. 

“Bad dream?” said a tiny, soft voice from her left side.

She girl freaked out, but she eventually relaxed when she remembered that she was in Roseanne’s room.

Despite being eighteen already, Jisoo loved having sleepovers, much to her twin brother’s dismay.

Jisoo, Joohyun, Seulgi, Sana, Mark and the others were in the living room, meanwhile Seungwan was forced to stay in Roseanne’s room since the seven year old girl loved having her around. 

“A really bad dream.” Seungwan replied, voice raspy and tired. 

“If you want, I’ll go bring Joohyun-oppa.” Roseanne’s small hands rubbed the older girl’s back. “It’s 11:00 pm, and he’s always still awake at this time.” 

Seungwan’s eyes widened. “There’s no need for that, I’m okay. I don’t want to burden him.” 

Roseanne scoffed. “You’re not okay at all, unnie. Look at you, you’re trembling and shaking so badly.”

“Rosé, no—” Before she could finish her sentence, the little girl already exited the room, calling for her brother downstairs. 

 

* *

 

Joohyun knew that he shouldn’t be staring at Seungwan’s . 

The blind girl was wearing a nightgown, and she didn’t bother to wrap a blanket around her body since the AC was turned off. 

He wasn’t the type who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter