CHAPTER TWO / We Met Again.

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jisoo darling,” Yongsun, often called as Solar, the oldest of the Bae siblings called out. “There’s a new neighbor who moved in last night. Can you please be a dear and give this to them as a welcome present?” 

“Sorry unnie, but I’m lazy to do a thing right now.” Jisoo hummed, leaning back on the couch. 

Yongsun scoffed. “Says the one who’s watching anime, and using her phone at the same time.”

With a smirk on his face, Joohyun got up from the couch, and purposely bumped into Jisoo’s laptop causing it to fall on the floor. The girl sent him a scornful glare, but the male twin simply ignored her. 

“I’m on it, Sun-noona.” said Joohyun as he took the basket from the older girl.

“Good boy.” she tousled her brother’s hair affectionately. “Their place is next to aunt Krystal’s house. Greet them politely and be friendly.”

“Gee, I’m a grownup, noona. I know what to do, unlike some people, ahem ahem.” Joohyun faked a cough.

“I heard you, doofus!” Jisoo harrumphed. 

 

* *

 

As Joohyun reached their new neighbor’s house, he didn’t have to ring the doorbell because the person who lived there was outside sitting in the porch. 

When he took a closer look at the person, he froze on his spot. 

He was sure that it was her; the kind, blind stranger who complimented his singing voice three years ago in Han River. 

He was definitely sure it was her, for she had remained the same. 

A truly wondrous fair girl.

Eyes of deep sky-blue, close to a celestial phenomenon. Blue as the lights of unnamed stars diffused through elements, and thousand swirling galaxies. 

Streaks of sunshine in her dark brown hair. 

Naturally pink lips that shame the pink peonies. 

And a smile brighter than a field of sunflowers.

Son Seungwan didn’t change. Except that she grew taller, and she had matured from a pretty princess into a stunningly gorgeous lady. 


“So, we met again.” Joohyun chimed in, drawing the girl’s attention to him. 

“Oh, hello. I didn’t hear your footsteps so I didn’t notice your presence. May I know who is it?” replied Seungwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter