CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN / I'm Happy our Hearts Picked Each Other

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joohyun’s heart was beating like a music soundtrack against Seungwan’s cheek; everything was perfect.

He held her tightly, yet gently, and there was nothing else.

He smiled down at her. She smiled back at him, and everything around Joohyun disappeared. There was Seungwan, and only Seungwan. 

“What’re you grinning about, Hyun-ah?” 

“Your new hair color suits you very well.” 

“Really?”

“Yeah.” Joohyun hummed, fingertips tenderly touching Seungwan’s blue hair braided with small white flowers. 

“Sana said I rock in it.” Shy giggles flowed from Seungwan’s lips. 

“There’s no lie in your best friends’s words. Minatozaki Sana had always been an honest person.” Her lover winked, and flashed her a boyish grin. 

Seungwan giggled again, and leaned closer to kiss Joohyun, only to be interrupted when three energy drinks in form of humans barreled into the living room. 


“Unnie-yah,” Roseanne jumped on the occupied sofa, breaking the teenage couple apart. “Will you go on a bubble tea date with me, and my sisters?” 

Seungwan beamed brightly. “A bubble tea date with the Bae sisters? I’m surely in.” 

Joohyun frowned. “Is Yongsun-noona coming too?” 

Noticing her twin brother’s crestfallen expression, Jisoo smirked viciously. “Yup, big sis wants to come with us, which means you’re gonna babysit Yerimmie.” 

“Why me? Aren’t our parents home yet?” Joohyun looked desperate. 

Don’t get him wrong. He really loves baby Yerim, his precious and ever first niece, but he wasn’t in the mood for babysitting. 

“Nope, they’re out somewhere.” replied Joy, eyebrows wriggling in a teasing manner.

“What about Byul?”  

“Still at work.” 

“Aunt Krystal?”

“She went on a trip with her colleagues.” 

“Guess I have no choice.” Joohyun sighed as he slumped his back against the couch.

At least Yerim wasn’t that much of a crybaby, and that’s a relief.

“That’s our good brother.” Joy and Roseanne hugged Joohyun before they dragged Seungwan out to get ready. 

“Enjoy your time with Yerimmie.” Jisoo blew her twin a flying kiss.

Joohyun scowled. “Is that supposed to be sarcasm?” 

Jisoo grinned a cheshire grin. “Sarcasm is my first name.”

“Get lost, silly girl.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter