CHAPTER ONE / A Not-So-Fine School Day.

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Seulgi oppa, we have to go back home in two hours. We have to feed them.”

“This is exactly why I didn’t want to have babies with you, Jichu.”

Upon hearing their hushed conversation, Bae Joohyun wasted no time to whack his best friend, and his twin sister on the back of their heads. 

“Babies?” He hissed. “What babies are you guys talking about?”

Kang Seulgi turned around, and glared at Joohyun.

“Geez man, that hurts. And it’s not what you think.” 

“It’s not what you think.” Jisoo repeated, defending themselves. “We adopted three dogs yesterday, so they’re basically our precious babies.” 

“And now you want to go back home just to feed them? Are you guys for real?” Joohyun scoffed. “You should’ve left them some food and water or you should’ve left them at aunt Krystal’s house since she doesn’t work these days.” 

“I thought of leaving them with aunt Krystal, but I forgot when morning came.”

 

“Bae Jisoo, Bae Joohyun, Kang Seulgi.” The teacher shouted causing them to jump from their seats. “Detention after class.” 

“Yes, Miss Boa.” The trio said in unison. 

None of them were upset by that.

They didn’t care that they would be stuck in a detention because they get into detention most of the time when it comes to History.

After all, the three of them thought it was a boring and unnecessary class, especially Joohyun and Seulgi.

They always mocked the subject by saying: “Who needs History, it’s so yesterday. I’m all about the future.” 

However, their relief didn’t last long when the teacher added:

“SEPARATE Detention.”

That earned Miss Boa defeated groans from the trio. 

“This is all your fault, Hyun.” Seulgi said lowly without sparing a look behind at his best friend.

“Shut up, big baby.” Joohyun lightly kicked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter