CHAPTER SIX / A Night with Her Crush's Family

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungwan and Sana were asked by Jisoo to come over to have dinner with her family. The blind girl knows that it wasn’t a fancy occasion, but she still wanted to wear proper clothes. 

She spent almost twenty minutes rummaging through her wardrobe, and after struggling to find a proper one, she ended up wearing jeans, a formal white shirt with blue polka dots, and a blue cardigan. 

The two girls rubbed off the coldness that was crawling in their upper limbs. The wintry weather wasn’t that chilly tonight since winter just started, but they were a bit fragile to withstand it.

Sana fixed her hair before pressing the doorbell, and they were greeted by the female Bae twin.

“Hey, Jichu.” 

“I thought you guys won’t show up.” Jisoo enclosed Sana into a hug, then Seungwan. “And oh my god, Seungwan-ah, you’re horribly underdressed.”

“H-Horribly underdressed? Is my clothes so plain or something?” The brown haired girl asked innocently. 

“You look just fine.” Jisoo gently patted the latter’s cheek. “But it’s unfair that you’re the only one who’s wearing jeans, so we’ll do a little makeover.” 

Seungwan chuckled lightly, then she raised one eyebrow realizing what Jisoo said. “Sana-yah, are you telling me that you’re not wearing jeans? I thought you wanted to match with me.”

Sana let out a fake cough. “Oopsie! I only convinced you not to wear a dress, so Jichu will do you a makeover. She’s good at it.” 

A soft sigh. “Alright then.”


* *

 

It would be a lie if Sana didn’t think that Jisoo could pass as a stylist. 

Her best friend’s appearance a while ago was different from now. 

Seungwan’s jeans and polka dot shirt were replaced by a white lace blouse paired with a flower patterned knee-length skirt, and her waterfall braided hair was curled into loose curls. 

She was effortlessly stunning.

And indeed, once the three girls descended downstairs to join everyone in the dining room, all heads were turned and eyes glazed over Seungwan. 

If there was one word to describe her, they would say that she was a queen, but to Joohyun, she was more than that.

To him, Seungwan was beautiful as daylight, and prettier than the red roses, and the blue daisies in their garden.

She was art, a spellbinding art. She was the kind of art that could make a person feel a thousand things all at once. She was the kind of art that everyone wants to see and admire.

The smile painting her lips was as lovely as her name, and her eyes were twinkling like the starry night. 

 

“Hi dear, you must be Sana’s best friend, right?” Jessica said in a greeting way. 

“Yes, ma’am.” Seungwan replied timidly.

“Call me aunt Jessi.” The woman said softly. “It’s an honor to have you here, sweetie. My Joohyun talks about you from time to time. He always says that you’re a wonderful friend.” 

“The honor is mine, aunt Jessi. And I see Joohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter