Epilogue: Part Two

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The girl I love is midnight, like the blue ocean cradled by the moonlight.

The girl I love is verdant, the green of her natured kissed by summer delight. 

The girl I love is coral, as pink as the roses that grow in my mother’s garden.

She is delightfully chaotic, and a beautiful mess.

She is a splendid adventure.

- Bae Joohyun.

 

My world used to be black and dull, until he walked in, clad in paint-streaked smiles and armed with rainbow paintbrushes.

I used to be a dime-a-dozen girl, until he made me feel I’m worth a million.

My heart didn’t know true happiness, until I saw the words “I love you” drip from his lips.

- Son Seungwan.

 

“Woah!” Seungwan breathed out as her fingers traced the words that was written on the door of their bedroom. 

Both Joohyun and Seungwan wrote them eighteen years ago after they got married, and it was quite surprising that it didn’t fade despite how many years had passed already.

“When our daughters first saw those words, they told me that we’re practically a fairytale.” Joohyun said, eyes still lingered on the scribbled door.

“A fairytale? Oh honey, believe me we’re better than a fairytale.” Seungwan smiled dreamily, and her husband grinned in return.

They would admit million times that their relationship was not a fairytale.

To them, it wasn’t about the happy endings, it was about their story.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter