Special Chapter Four: The Bae Trio

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After six years, Seungwan had another child.

When she and Joohyun broke the news to their seven year old twin daughters, the girls were over the moon. 

Every night Sakura and Tsubaki would pray that their new sibling would be a boy. Not only because they dreamed of having a brother, but because their parents always wanted to have a son.

The baby was born two weeks before the due date, but luckily he was a healthy one.

Much to their delight, it was a boy. 


“Can we please name him Kaito?” Sakura sat on her mother’s hospital bed, staring at the woman with puppy eyes. 

Oh, those puppy eyes that could melt anyone into puddles.

“Why don’t you ask your dad?” Seungwan smiled tiredly as she held her newborn close to her chest. 

“Dad, can we please name our baby brother Kaito? Pretty please?” This time it was Tsubaki who begged. 

“Don’t tell me you want to name him Kaito because it’s the name of your favorite character in Detective Conan?” Joohyun raised an eyebrow at the kids. 

“Not really,” Sakura grinned. “It’s because me and Tsubaki like its meaning.”

“And what does it mean?” Joohyun asked curiously.

“It means Sea, To Fly, and Ursa Major.” Tsubaki answered enthusiastically. 

“Let’s name him Kaito, then.” said Joohyun, flashing his daughters a big smile. 

“Thank you, dad.” Sakura squeaked gleefully before hugging her father. 

Joohyun simply patted the girl’s small back.

“Welcome to our family, Bae Kaito.” Tsubaki whispered, peeking at their brother who was sleeping peacefully in his mother’s loving arms. 

“We promise to take care of him very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter