CHAPTER EIGHTEEN / A Place Filled with Love and Laughter

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two weeks had passed since Joohyun and Seungwan started dating, but they didn’t announce it immediately to their family and friends. How they managed to act lovey-dovey without being caught or noticed was a total mystery. 

By the time they told them, each one had different reactions which was quite hilarious. 

Sana, Jisoo and Seulgi were mad at how they managed to keep it as a secret for a whole two weeks. 

Joy and Roseanne were very happy. How couldn’t they be when they always shipped their brother with Seungwan as if they were a couple from a book or a tv show.

Joohyun’s older sister Yongsun, and his brother-in-law Moonbyul kept teasing him. Of course they would since it was his first time having a girlfriend.

His aunt Krystal on the other side was over the moon, and wouldn’t stop swooning. 


“Is it true that you’re dating Wannie?” Jessica didn’t hesitate to ask her son when he stepped into the dining room.

She, and her husband were the last to know.

Smiling, Joohyun plopped on the seat next to his mother.

“Yes, mom. That’s true.”

“So your sisters weren’t joking after all. They always tell me that you’re madly in love with her.” Jessica said softly. 

“Tsk, you idiots can’t keep anything to yourselves.” Joohyun casted a glare at his sisters, except Yongsun whom he always had a soft spot for.

In return, Jisoo, Joy and Roseanne simply grinned at their brother as they continued to dig into their dinner.

“You better take care of Seungwan very well, son. That girl is precious.” said Mr Bae.

“I will.” Joohyun smiled at his father.

The man smiled back. “I have good news for you by the way.”

“What is it, dad?”

“You’re finally going to be an uncle.” 

“Really?” Joohyun set down his fork before glancing at Yongsun and Byul. “Is it a boy or a girl?” 

“We still don’t know. The baby is only one month.” Byul answered on his wife’s behalf. 

“I hope it’s a boy.” Joohyun grinned cheekily.

“I hope so, too.” Moonbyul returned the same grin. 

Just then, Joohyun’s grin slightly faded when he realized something.

His family members weren’t excited as him which was weird.

Shouldn’t they be happy and pumped up as him?

“Okay…” he said awkwardly. “Why am I the only who’s excited?”

“We already know three days ago, but I told them not to tell you as a revenge.” Jisoo stuck her tongue out childishly. “Serves you right for keeping your dating news as a secret for two weeks straight.”

“You’re unbelievable.” Joohyun snickered. 

“And you’re a jerk.” Jisoo stated bluntly. 

“Yeah, your jerk. Am I not?” 

“Yeah, you’re my jerk, alright.” Jisoo sipped on her strawberry juice, and behin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter