Special Chapter Three: The Cherry Blossom and The Camellia

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Arms hooked around each other’s waists, legs tangled underneath the soft white sheets, and hair covering their beautiful faces. The Bae-Son couple were having a pleasant, tranquil sleep, until their adorable yet playful, four year old twin daughters decided to disturb their peace. 

“Give me ten minutes.” Seungwan groaned tiredly. “And please Sakura, stop jumping on the bed, and Tsubaki, enough with tickling my feet.” 

“Mommyyy!” The kids whined. “No more ten minutes. Wakey wakey now, we’re so hungry.” 

Upon hearing that, their mother easily gave up, and got up from her sleeping position.

She rubbed her drowsy eyes, and once her vision was clear, a scream escaped her móuth causing her husband to wake up in a matter of seconds.

“Honey, are you alright?” Joohyun asked groggily.

Seungwan shook her head, pointing a finger at the entire bedroom with a horrified look on her face.

Loads of stickers were sticked on the marble floor, and the walls were full of random and weird drawings (not drawn by a pencil, but by a freaking black marker).

That was one thing that Seungwan hated: chaos, or in general; a messy place.

Yet, she couldn’t blame her daughters. After all, they often turn into little beasts whenever they were hungry. 


“Was it necessary turning our room upside down?” Joohyun sighed, pulling the twins in his arms. “Where in the world are your cousins?” 

“They’re watching a movie.” Sakura replied.

“Movies at 6:30 in the morning? Tsk, Yongsun-noona’s daughters are unbelievable.” Joohyun scoffed before calling them. “Moon Yerim, Moon Saeron, come here.”

Yerim and Saeron were Joohyun’s older sister’s children. The former was eight years old while the other was seven.

Moonbyul and Yongsun were currently out of Seoul for two weeks, and the Bae-Son couple volunteered to take care of their kids.

“Morning, sunshines.” Yerim entered the room, and ran onto the bed, greeting her uncle and aunt with sweet kisses on their cheeks.

“Where’s Saeron?” asked Seungwan.  

“Scared of being scolded.” The eight year old smirked. “Oh no, you two aren’t gonna scold me for not watching over the twins, right?”

“Yeah, right.” Joohyun said sarcastically. “Did you forget that they always wake up before us, and make a mess when their stomachs are empty? As far as I can remember, your mom taught you how to make simple breakfasts.”

“I’m sorry, uncle Hyun, and aunt Wannie.” Yerim lowered her head.

“You better be sorry, Rimmie. As for your punishment, you’ll clean up all these mess.” Joohyun said, a sly smirk curling into his lips.

“WHAT?” Yerim gasped, adorably shocked. 

There was a brief silen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter