CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungwan stood in the middle of the ice rink as she stared at Joohyun, stunned and fascinated at how the boy warmly smiles even to strangers. She watched him with pure fondness and admiration, skating with children and young girls.

Absently, a smile graced her lips, a genuine one.

Before she met him, she never knew what it was like to to look at someone and smile for no reason, but after they crossed paths, she got to know that feeling. 

Flowers started to grow in the darkest part of her mind, and her smile was shining brighter than ever.


“Boo!” A pair of strong arms circled her waist from behind causing her to flinch a bit. 

Joohyun found it adorable how his girlfriend gets startled even at the littlest things.

“Glide with me, darling.”

With a grin plastered on Seungwan’s lips, she broke off from his grasp so she could face him.

“Until our feet give up.” she took his extended hand.

“Yeah, until our feet give up.” Joohyun repeated with a wave of sarcasm in his voice. “Don’t come to me complaining later.”


Several people watched the nineteen year old couple in amazement, and that included their three closest friends in college; Lisa Manoban, Jennie Kim and Kim Hanbin.

“Since when Wannie knows how to skate? I remember she was an amateur.” Hanbin nudged his girlfriend, but Jennie only gave him a clueless shrug.

“Forget about that, and just look how damn fine they a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter