Special Chapter Two: The Cherry Blossom and The Camellia

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Sakura and Bae Tsubaki were chubby, healthy babies, laughing often and smiling early. They only cry when they were hungry or when they were sick.

Although raising them was hard and tough at first, Joohyun and Seungwan won’t deny that their twin babies were the best thing that ever happened throughout their marriage life.

The two girls were Joohyun’s and Seungwan’s graceful light that splits the darkness on hard days, and the sun that lights up their world on good days. 

 

* *

 

Even without a piano, a guitar or any other music instruments, Seungwan’s voice still sounded effortlessly soothing, and melodious.

As her adorable, two year old twin daughters watched her singing, Sakura and Tsubaki’s eyes didn’t shift to other direction. Their gazes stayed locked upon their mother, and Seungwan felt her heart flutter.

It was a nice feeling when someone payed attention to you, even if they were only mindless children.

“Your mommy can be a singer, don’t you think, Sakura-chan and Tsubaki-chan?” Joohyun asked as he ruffled his daughters’ hair.

As if they understood what their father said, they swayed their small heads from right to left.

Joohyun chuckled at their reaction. His daughters were lovable, endearing, sweet children, and he adored them so much as much as he adored his wife.

He always bought them many toys, mostly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter