Special Chapter One: The Cherry Blossom and The Camellia

For your eyes only (I show you my heart)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Not until she met him, did she find the love that she always wished to have.

Not until she felt his sunshine, did she realize that she’d been in the shade.

And not until she experienced life with him, did she realize that she was barely breathing.

Son Seungwan found a piece of her heart when she fell in love with Bae Joohyun, a piece she didn’t know was missing.

Joohyun’s love gave her a whole new world, and helped her see the light at the end of the tunnel.

His love was like rays of sunshine, slowly warming her soul until it burned all her sadness and darkness away. It was like the moonlight, usually hidden, but on the darkest of nights, it showered her with full glow.

His love was rare, the kind of love that nobody would dare trading it for the world.

 

The first year of Joohyun and Seungwan’s marriage life was simply blissful, peaceful and full of joyful moments.

Sure they had some fights and disagreements, but they easily make up since they weren’t the type of people who stay mad for long.

However, life doesn’t always go the way they want it to be.

On one Tuesday night, the twenty-one year old wife received a devastating news. After coming back from the university that day, she went to the hospital for a checkup only to find out that one of her biggest dreams was crushed.

To hold a bundle of joy in her arms, to take care and raise a baby, and to be a mother was her dream these days, and now it was gone.

She could never bear a child.

Seungwan hated burdening her family and friends, so she kept it a secret from them, except from Joohyun’s parents.

Of course she trusts her husband, but his parents were like her own parents whom she could tell anything to. That issue wasn’t a joke, so she thought that her mother-in-law and father-in-law were the only one whom she could turn to at the moment.

She managed to hide her secret for almost three weeks, but that was until Joohyun caught her one day in the corner of their bedroom, hugging her knees to her chest and crying her eyes out.

“What’s wrong, love?” Joohyun asked worriedly as he let his wife lean on his shoulder. “Are you hurt somewhere?”

Seungwan shook her head. Then she answered through broken sob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter